i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

baby G update

well, well, well...it's pretty much been a super duper long time since i've been here.

i'm 21 weeks pregnant already! here's a picture from last week...

i was super blessed by a friend who recently was getting rid of her maternity clothes. she gave me an entire garbage bag full of clothes. it's no secret i'm a bit heavier with this pregnancy than any of my others-so a lot of the shirts i had from the first 5 don't fit well--well, they don't fit well for PUBLIC appearances. ;) i didn't have a lot of long sleeved shirts with fletcher's pregnancy, so i have bought a few but have been wanting some more. enter the wonderful friend who gifted me an entire bag of clothes! :) i feel "refreshed" to have some new clothes to wear and like to feel like i look nice--which she helped me accomplish. there's a lot to feeling good about yourself, and especially when pregnant!

i can't believe we are over half way done with this pregnancy. it feels like not that long ago i was sharing our G-igantic surprise. the surprise has settled in and we are G-igantically super excited. 

we were also excited to find out the gender of our baby G...shaun came with me to the ultrasound and it was actually the first appointment/ultrasound he's been with me for the entire pregnancy. my friend amber came with me to my 12 week ultrasound, and i was so happy to share the experience with someone...and especially her. 
anyways...we loved being able to see our little baby G. the baby is definitely a "popp kid". 
it was fun to see the baby have it's hand all by it's face--the baby did the same thing at my 12 week ultrasound, too...
it's amazing to see how much they grow just in about 8 weeks.

during the ultrasound the baby measured around 13oz...so a little more than a soda popp. ;) 

we found out the gender and i previously made a boy set and a girl set of booties. i brought both sets along to the ultrasound and then after we knew i just left the other set there for the tech to give to the next person with that gender. :)
at my 12 week ultrasound the tech guessed what she thought the baby was--but only a few people knew what she guessed. i didn't want the kids to find out and then be excited about a new brother or sister and then it turn out to be the opposite. it was a long 8 weeks of wondering if she was right or wrong...

after the ultrasound i went down to the gift shop at the hospital. they have my SUPER FAVORITE burp cloths there made by because of hope. i bought three of them. then wrapped each one individually and then wrapped the booties i needed and the hat i needed for a total of 5 gifts. one for each of the kids who "cared" to know what the baby was. 

we travelled back to my sisters house with our package...
 they were excited to each open up their own little gift to see if they were getting a brother or sister...
 then i posted this group of pictures and let it sit for about 20 minutes. ;) there's something about knowing the answer to secret and not telling anyone for a little bit...
i gave in and then posted the video of the kids opening the gifts...




awww! i just love watching it!! :) dustin is actually excited about a little sister.  and here's a picture of the gifts they all opened...

and...yes...the ultrasound tech at 12 weeks was right. ;) 

now to start shopping for girls clothes....






3 loving words from you.:

The adventure of a redneck mommy. said...

ahh congrats its has been a very long time since we have talked we just found out we are expecting #7. we are still cloth diapering are you ?

ovbal said...

Congrats darling!

Dylan Brandon said...

Good news this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr Itua herbal practitioner who helped cure me from HSV (2). I have suffered from this disease for the past 5 years and I have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr Itua sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested free from HSV. All thanks to God for leading me to Dr Itua who was able to cure me completely from this deadly disease. I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr Itua because I got to know him through Elizabeth who he cured from HPV . I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silence and don’t let that illness take your life. Contact Dr Itua through his email (drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com) You can also order from his webstore https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/. He cure all forms of disease {1}HIV/AIDS {2}DIABETES {3}EPILEPSY {4} BLOOD CANCER {5} HPV {6} BRAIN TUMOR {7} HEPATITIS {8}COPD{9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA.etc Be kind enough to share as you received