i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Monday, May 04, 2009

you didn't see me!

mckmama is back at not me monday. so i figured...what the hay. me too. :0) that and i have some things i'm not willing to admit too of course. :0)

i may have already mentioned this, but now i can say that it was not me...reversing and trying to pull into a parking spot to the 'right' at red robin. i did not try three or four times. i did not then just back out and go to culver's instead. i did not pull into a spot the first time to the 'left'.

i did not have a super fun special date with amelya the other night. it was not fun to spend time with only one of my babies.

i did not tear up one bit while watching my girls on stage on saturday. i'm tougher than that and don't get emotional realizing how big my kiddos are getting.

i am not excited to be an auntie. i was not excited to FINALLY reveal it last week.

i did not enjoy visiting my cousin and his wife's new baby at the hospital. it did not also reveal to me just how much they grow in six months.

having all these babies around does not make me think more about a baby 'e'. ((fyi:if you have never noticed the kids' names go A, B, C, D...it was really not planned, but after we did a and b we had to keep going...hence the next baby would be a baby 'e'...))

i have not been snapping pictures like crazy with my new camera. i do not love it so very much. i do not have a sore right forearm because of all my picture taking. i am not that lame. ((in my defense it weighs over a pound. :0) ))

i will not quick post pictures of my kiddos when i should be getting in the shower.




20 loving words from you.:

Jen said...

Beautiful! I didn't notice the A,B,C,D thing...that's too cute!

~*Michelle*~ said...

Look at Dustin's gorgeous baby blues........WOWSERS!!!

I am so thrilled for you that you are snapping some amazing pics of your kiddos...thanks for sharing them, cuz they always make me smile! :)

xoxoxoxoxo

Elyse said...

A, B, C, and D are simply gorgeous! Can't believe they are getting so big already :) Too cute!
~Elyse~

Emily said...

I am "Not" loving your camera so very much too. Love the photos!

Stephanie said...

Haha - I didn't notice either! We have an "E" name picked out for baby #2 if it's a girl and an "A" name for a boy...but I'm not telling ;) So fun to know there's someone out there who understands having kids so close in age...I may need your advice and encouragement really soon!

I LOVE the new pictures from your new camera. I'm a little jealous and SOMEday I'd love to get a NICE camera...and a nice video camera too ;) And, your little ones are SO adorable!

By the way, I posted a fun blogging award for you on my blog - check it out!

April said...

Those stunning blue eyes on Dustin are just amazing! My goodness... I don't think they come any bluer than that!

April said...

Just saw your comment on my post :)
I looked at Fox Valley Tech. The summer courses are slim so I went to this site -
https://myfvtc.fvtc.edu/psp/hcmprod/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/SA_LEARNER_SERVICES.CLASS_SEARCH.GBL?PORTALPARAM_PTCNAV=HC_CLASS_SEARCH&EOPP.SCNode=HRMS&EOPP.SCPortal=EMPLOYEE&EOPP.SCName=ADMN_SEARCH_FOR_CLASSES&EOPP.SCLabel=&EOPP.SCPTcname=PT_PTPP_SCFNAV_BASEPAGE_SCR&FolderPath=PORTAL_ROOT_OBJECT.PORTAL_BASE_DATA.CO_NAVIGATION_COLLECTIONS.ADMN_SEARCH_FOR_CLASSES.ADMN_S200807241028564040040284&IsFolder=false
- to search for the Fall 09 session and typed Photography in the class keyword box, left everything else open...(I gave you this link, in case you wanted to search results for a different session.)

This is the next page results for the Fall 09 results.
https://myfvtc.fvtc.edu/psp/hcmprod/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/SA_LEARNER_SERVICES.CLASS_SEARCH.GBL?PORTALPARAM_PTCNAV=HC_CLASS_SEARCH&EOPP.SCNode=HRMS&EOPP.SCPortal=EMPLOYEE&EOPP.SCName=ADMN_SEARCH_FOR_CLASSES&EOPP.SCLabel=&EOPP.SCPTcname=PT_PTPP_SCFNAV_BASEPAGE_SCR&FolderPath=PORTAL_ROOT_OBJECT.PORTAL_BASE_DATA.CO_NAVIGATION_COLLECTIONS.ADMN_SEARCH_FOR_CLASSES.ADMN_S200807241028564040040284&IsFolder=false
I am signing up for the Photography - Today's Amateur course at Neenah tech. (section 1-LEC(50939) I chose the course at Neenah, and with Jim Trzinski because it looked like he teaches several classes on this specific course. I am in need of a BASIC class to start with, because I need to relearn the fundamental and make sure I am using my camera to it's full potential. (Canon Power Shot S2 IS) but they have "Beyond the Basics" if you are ready for something alittle more advanced. 1 day a week for 3 hours doesn't sound that bad huh?!? Now, I just have to wait until Sept!
Good luck! - This info was difficult for me to find!

April said...

ok - so that second is only directing you to the class search page... don't know why. But follow my directs from the previous comment and you see the classes available. I believe there's one in Chilton too!

-stephanie- said...

Gorgeous pictures, gorgeous children.

LivingSimply, SimplyLiving said...

great list Amanda..
Hey, I thought I was the only one who names the kids they MIGHT have in the future..lol....
Wonder what your "e" name would be.
Hope to find out..lol..
Annmarie

Kelli W said...

I know what you mean about having a sore arm from holding your camera...those things get heavy fast!! I love the pictures of the kiddos...especially the one of Caitlyn! Her hair is SUPER cute all sticking up like that!

Rachel said...

Love the pics Amanda and I'm so jealous of your new camera!

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

Love all the pictures! I am getting ready to buy a new camera...I can't wait! And how did I miss the cloth diaper giveaway!?

Anonymous said...

My arm gets sore too... but I take pictures on my cell phone so that's pretty sad, I better start using them dumbbells!!

Aw, I hope you will have a Baby "E" soon. I bet it will be just as GORGEOUS as the rest of your alphabet kids :o)

I am still waiting for baby number two, sigh. Lets pray to God to sprinkle some baby-making dust on us!!

Christie said...

beautiful pictures~ baby e huh, when is that gonna happen? :)

He & Me + 3 said...

Your children are gorgeous...those eyes.
I too love having one on one time with my kiddos. So special.

More Than Words said...

Seriously...I could just stare at your son's eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is soooooooooo precious!!

I'm supposed to spend one on one time w/ my 3rd son soon!! LOL, he wants to go to Red Robin because I was just there last Thursday! He saw the picture of my burger that I posted!!!! LOL

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh the pics of your babies are too adorable! I would take pics of them all day long too!

4under3 said...

Hey Amanda!

I have to tell you, your youngest looks JUST like a friend's little guy. I had to look twice, and remember whose pictures I was looking at.

I LOVE these photos of your sweet little ones.

Tiff

Dazzled by Diapers said...

I love that you named your children with names that begin with a,b,c,d and the next will be e. Your a family so that's just one more thing that binds them together. If I was one of the kids, I would think it was very cool.

I love that blonde light hair and beautiful eyes - OMG your kids are beautiful.