i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Friday, June 19, 2009

a video of my kiddos!!

hopefully this works. i 'embedded it' from my facebook. they're so adorable. amelya and i totally hung out during naptime playing memory and just chillin'. sorry i didn't get to commenting. because after naptime we did this:: and if you haven't be sure to enter the friday freebie!! :0)


7 loving words from you.:

Sarah said...

Delighted to meet you! Just found you via Christy Rose ... the mom of 4 under 4, I had just had to come and visit. Glad I did, your precious little ones splashed me with goodness today.

Hugs from this missionary mommy,
Sarah Dawn

Verna said...

Wish I had their energy after a hard day like today. It cheered me up to see them dance. Thanks.

Have a blessed evening.

Anna Gray said...

How cute! Your kids seem so happy and sweet! You have yourself a cute little blond fam! They are too funny also. Keep up the cute work! Happy Blogging!!!

Jennifer W. said...

Oh, Amanda-they are precious! I love when they dance, especially when they are first learning and it looks so funny and gangly! Soooo sweet.
Jen

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

They are so cute. I love when my kids dance to worship songs, and don't stop when I pull out my camera. :)

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Precious!!!!! :)

C.C. and Double T said...

LOVED it!!! Your second oldest looked like she had "vogue" goin' on! :-)