i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

wordless wednesday

california was in one word...beautiful.

more to blog about of course. but not today. it's crazy busy wednesday today.

so i figured a nice teaser picture would work just fine.

hope you're all doing well!!

11 loving words from you.:

Kelli W said...

That is beautiful! I'm glad you had a great trip...can't wait to hear all about it:)

Heather Fox said...

Wow!! That is a great picture!!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Beautiful! I can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Verna said...

Great photo!!!
Looking forward to seeing more.

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous!!!!! Can't wait to see more from your trip :)

-stephanie- said...

Very pretty. Welcome back. Looking forward to your trip details.

Linda said...

Great Picture! I love Palm Trees...

Veronica said...

So glad you loved it here! It will be fun to see what you share on your blog about the trip. The pics you posted on FB were awesome! LOVE the edited ones even more!

Jen said...

Gorgeous! Glad you had a great time and are home safely.

Meeting me wouldn't involve getting on a plane, you know. Just sayin'. ;-)

christy rose said...

Amanda,
I stopped by to catch up on some of what has been going on with you and your gorgeous family. Your kids have grown up so much since I have been by, especially Evaleigh. She is just beautiful!!!
It looks like you got to have a nice get away trip recently. California? Wow what a welcome temperature change for you, I am sure. The picture here is gorgeous!!

I have been on hiatus for awhile, but hopefully, I am back, for awhile at least. I have missed my blogging friends a whole bunch. I feel like I have missed so much.

Hope you have a great week!

A Joyful Chaos said...

Absolutely gorgeous picture!