i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

happy father's day.

to all of you daddies. although i'm assuming it's mostly mommies who are reading this. if you happen to be a daddy, i'd love to know. :)
happy father's day to MY dad...((who i don't have a recent picture of, so thanks to my sister i got one off of her facebook. that is my goofy niece aryssa and my dad))

 and to the daddy to my babies...

and a simple reminder of the one, who is our father...God. on this father's day i'm thankful for the love of my earthly dad. my husband. and for the love of my Heavenly Father and Savior.

2 loving words from you.:

Anonymous said...

God Bless you and your family. Love your blog and what a beautiful post and reminder to be thankful for the dads in our lives and Him. =)

Napa Sewing Machine Repair said...

Good rreading your post