i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

not me monday...just a day early

not me's a day early. i promise to post about our fun weekend away...tomorrow or tuesday, please remember to keep caitlyn in your prayers as she has her dr appt tomorrow with the pediatric gi doc. :0)

it was so not me yelling out 2.84?!?! when i saw that price for a gallon of gas while in minnesota. (here in wisconsin it's well over three bucks) because people do not get excited about cheap gas. that'd be weird. i am NOT weird.

it wasn't me who drank the whole bottle of sparkling apple cider, because shaun doesn't like it, and i thought it was fun to drink it in the 'wine glasses' and feel all special.

it wasn't me gagging at the smell in the 'wisconsin rest stop' bathrooms. *minnesota's is much nicer*

it wasn't me missing my girlies every time i saw a little kid while we were in minnesota.

it wasn't me giggling when the pastor guy at the wedding just read everything out of a book that we all had a copy of. what's the point? shaun could've done that. it wasn't me who felt bad either that the ceremony was really nothing 'special' because of this.

it was not me pulling out a picture of the girls at every chance i was given to talk about them.

it wasn't me so so happy to slow dance with my husband at the wedding. it also wasn't me trying to remember the last time we actually slow danced...

it wasn't me who giggled at the restuarant name 'canadian honker'. seriously though...great food, we ordered wisconsin cheese curds, in minnesota, and they're better then wisconsin ones!

it is not me who ate almost a whole 'roll' of chewable rolaids in a few hours. because i do not have awful heartburn.

it isn't me who is secretly counting down the days to this little baby's arrival...

oh and it is not me who has officially hit the over 200 pound mark, and gained almost forty pounds with this pregnancy. oops, maybe that one IS me. :0)

well i know these may have been kind of boring this week. but it isn't me who is so tired i could fall alseep right now. four hour + drives do not affect me that way at all. :) have a super duper not me kind of day...i'll post more interesting things later...maybe...

15 loving words from you.:

Mike and Katie said...

That's crazy that gas is more expenisve in WI. Weren't Minnesotas just crossing the borders a few month ago because of taxes or something.

Cute girls!

Katie

Anna said...

it's down to $3.04 here in good ole Alabama...and i yelled it out on the way home and told my husband we needed to go fill up right then. he suggested we wait :) you have a beautiful family!!!

Suzanne said...

I would be dancing for joy and taking photos of that gas price! That is not weird, that is normal! Hang in there with baby! :)
CountryMom

S.L.P said...

canadian honker? seriously? What do they serve?

Ashley said...

Ohhh, i remember the heartburn. feeling your pain sista!!

Jennifer said...

I love to slow dance and I can't remember the last time I did either, but my 10 yr class reunion is this next weekend and I hope to do some slow dancing myself!!

4under3 said...

From one mama of 4 to another. I TOTALLY KNOW!!! Gas over here just got ridiculously low!!! So my husband tells me. I guess I don't pay that much attention to it.

Great list!!! And adorable family.

Stop on over if you get a free mommy minute. We have our first contest over at 4under3.

Tiff

-stephanie- said...

Being a Wisconsin girl, I never get excited about cheap gas prices either. Since we both live in Wisconsin, when gas prices go under $3.00 let's listen for each others whoops.

Shanan Strange said...

WOW! You had a lot of Not Me's. Your blog is adorable! Found you on MckMama and wanted to drop in and say Hello!

heidi said...

2.84 is a lot to get excited about!!!

Junita said...

It wasn't me that whooped about gas and we are still at $3.19 in Dallas! Such adorable girls you have!

Weeksie50 said...

Oh, sorry about the heartburn..
Gas here in Oklahoma.. is about 2.51

-stephanie- said...

Hear my whoop? I filled up at $2.99 in Appleton.

Amie said...

I drive a BIG ol' 15 passanger so I can't even pretend that I wouldn't be whoopin and a hollarin at those gas prices. every cent counts!

I do not love that pic in your header!

:)
Amie
www.heart-smiles.blogspot.com

Esther said...

Wooo Hoooo! Gas today in Clintonvile-- $2.98!
Yay!