i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Friday, December 26, 2008

does it feel like monday to anyone else?!?!

it sure does me. shaun has to work today. so it feels like yesterday was sunday and today is monday. but let me tell you how happy i am today is FRIDAY and tomorrow is SATURDAY and shaun has off for two days. :0)





christmas went well. the girls, and dustin, all behaved well and handled the long days like champs. i posted pics to facebook...here and here. i don't feel like loading them twice. sorry. plus this way you can see all 94 of them instead of just a few. see it all works out quite nicely. but here's one of the family that's my favorite...you see at my grandparents on christmas eve we take pictures. LOADS of them. i timed it. it took over 45 min. yes almost an hour to take all the pictures. but it resulted in this cute one...

i love how they're all smiling. and aren't they pretty much the CUTEST things you've ever seen. i was so proud of myself for not buying outfits for them this year either. caitlyn's is from amelya's first christmas. breigh's is from amelya's second christmas. and amelya's is from a rummage sale. dustin's is bought. but that was before he was even born. and it's not 'christmas'y. but darn cute.

the girlies got lots of nice gifts. and so did we. speaking of wii...that's what we got! i was SO excited. i've been wanting one for a long time. but never quite was 'in the budget'. but shaun's mom and sisters got us one. i'm tempted to hook it up myself right now. maybe i will. :0) danielle also is giving us movie tickets. we got a red robin gift certificate for christmas from our name exchange at church. so danielle is giving us movie tickets to complete the 'date night'. i'm excited! now i have to see if there are any good movies out there. that's the hard part!!

the kids are pretty much exhausted though. breigh and caitlyn slept til TEN today. and went down for a nap around one. breigh's been saying her ear hurts too. so i hope she isn't getting a ear infection. she's never had one. actually the only one of the kiddos who has had an ear infection is caitlyn. and quite frankly...it can stay that way!

there is a barbie cruise ship left to be put together. other than that all the gifts are out and played with. and i have to say 'barbie' packages their toys the BEST. we got a barbie car and the barbie cash register and they were the easiest to get out. none of those crazy plastic twist tie things! i can't stand them! but believe me we had plenty of those too!

hmmm what else....oh i've filled my mom and dad and sister and shaun's family in on my 'results' of the ultrasound. everyone seemed to take the not so 'good' but not really 'bad' news well. we'll find out more on monday, which isn't today...today is friday. shaun is coming with me to the doctor. originally i was going by myself. i've decided i'd rather have him come too. for support and to help me not get so anxious, and more importantly to have someone to pray with right before we go. plus he's my husband. it's why we're married. to be supportive of each other! :0)

tomorrow we're going to go get stuff to fix the water heater. it's dying. we think, what do i mean we...i don't know anything...SHAUN thinks it's just the heating element. which is WAY cheaper to buy than a NEW heater. so we have to go get that. then shaun said we can go buy me a printer...that's my christmas present!! :0) if i can find one i really like. then i also said i wanted to get the wii fit. then i am going to do it. and lose this baby baby baby baby weight. and feel pretty about myself. because truthfully i am still wearing maternity pants. the motherhood maternity 'secret fit' ones. i don't know if i still 'need' them. but they're nice because i don't have to button pants and have a big roll of 'mushroom top' belly. it kind of sucks it in a bit. soooo i'm wearing them till this B-I-G little flab is gone. or at least doesn't look quite as bad. my sister is being super nice and going to watch the girlies for us tomorrow too. it's easier to go shopping for printers and stuff like that without them to have to worry about. they're good, but it's kind of a big task to expect them to sit still and listen about printers...which they care nothing about!!

so i suppose. i'll leave you to go see those awesome pictures! go on now you know you wanna. enjoy...and it's FRIDAY. not MONDAY. whoo hooo....




8 loving words from you.:

He & Me + 3 said...

Too funny I said the same thing to my husband this morning. Is it Monday? Sure feels like it. Great family picture.

-stephanie- said...

I love that picture. Now I have to head over and see the other 93.

Sounds like you had a great Christmas. We have wii and it's fun. We love the bowling.

S.L.P said...

I'm so jealous of your Wii. We dropped hints but it was not to be...Metal toy ties are a nightmare!!! The kids got so much we decided to put a few things away until they get bored one day. It was a lovely day. My prayers are with you for good news on Monday!

nicole said...

um ok i still can't get over the fact that you have 4 little ones...i'm pulling my hair out with 2!! what's your secret?!?

Ashley said...

Oh a WII!!! Jay would be so jealous if he knew! He wanted to get one for Ayden for Christmas (I finally got him to admit that he really wanted it too, hehe) but we decided not to this year yet since it was kind of out of our price range. Hope you have super fun with yours and good luck tomorrow finding a printer! Hope you find one you like!!!

Elyse said...

Ummm...it totally feels like a Monday. I am so with you on that...too bad its not...since we all go to therapy on that day ;o!!! Loved and loved all the picts!
~Elyse~

Julie said...

What a GREAT family pic! I'm SO jealous! The Wii Fit is SO fun!

Mrs4444 said...

Yeah, it's confusing, but I love it! Plenty of time til I have to go back to school! :) BTW, I'm giving you an award on Monday....MONDAY; better check the calendar :)