i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Friday, December 05, 2008

new header

my cousin ashley gave me this site awhile back. and i LOVE it. and that is where my new header is from. it's loads of fun. and makes me wanna make new headers for people. maybe i could start with my sister? hmmm...let me know miss amy. because i so can. and will. alright. that's all. amelya wants to go color on crayola. have a super great day. oh and because i know you're wondering...no repeat performance from dustin last night. he was up at his previous normal. two and five. oh well. one can always hope. :0)

2 loving words from you.:

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Yeah! I can leave a comment today! For some reason I couldn't yesterday. :(
Love your new header! Thanks so much for passing along the digital scrapbooking site. Just what I was looking for!
Question for you: how do you put them in your header? I've already made one and I cannot figure out. :) Any help would be appreciated!

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Hey busy Mama! You continually amaze me. How do you find time to be a Mom to four and a first-rate blogger? Absolutely loving the new header. Thanks so much for passing along such a great site so that the rest of us can follow your wonderful example. :)

-Francesca