i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

not normal...

okay. so i just got a call today about my results of my ultrasound on my thyroid. looks like it isn't normal. there is a cyst filled with fluid. that's all i know. and we'll have to see after my appt on monday with the endrochrinologist what happens. i've done a tiny bit of research on thryoid cysts. a VERY small amount of cases can be cancerous. but i'm not doing any worrying until after monday and i get the 'true' diagnosis and can talk to the dr. argh. but i wish i could've just not known any of this til then. god is in control. what is it...is what it is. but now pray for that too! geez. i've really laid it on thick for you guys today! sorry. but thank you too! because you know god is good regardless of anything bad. and romans 8:28 and jeremiah 29:11 and philippians 4:6-7 sustain me through all of it.




9 loving words from you.:

He & Me + 3 said...

I will keep you in my prayers. Please keep me updated.

Lisa Noel said...

I think you're right not to worry yet but I also know it's so much easier said than done. I agree that it would have been better to just not know this but you'd probably have been wondering and worrying either way. Hope the Dr has the best news possible for you, but that you can enjoy the holidays in the mean time

Anonymous said...

Most of the thyroid cysts can be drained [aspirated].
If the cyst fills up again, the non-surgical PEI procedure is available to treat simple cysts, that are large enough to be palpated or visible

-stephanie- said...

I will be praying.

WheresMyAngels said...

Big cyber hugs and some prayers headed your way.

I do know several people whom have been thru similar situations and they are all doing good.

Please have a wonderful holiday without stressing too much.

Elyse said...

PRAYERS are with you RIGHT NOW girl!!!
~Elyse~

PS...Love the family pict on the left :)

Honey Mommy said...

I hate it when you have to wait before you know what's really happening. I hope it turns out ok!

heidi said...

Waiting sucks. I'm sorry it cam eback abnormal. Praying. :-)

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

We'll be praying!!!