i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

oh i'm SO excited.

okay maybe i'm a big dork. well i probably am. but anyways. i've gotten another award. and i'm SO excited. i LOVE awards. :0) it makes me so excited to know others read my blog, like Julie, who gave me the award said. so without further ado...here's the award.

and here's what the award 'represents': "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find, and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers." Now I'm supposed to pass it on to 8 bloggers!
now miss julie gave the award to a few of my blogging buddies already, so i'm giving it to those who haven't yet been blessed by this super great award!! (in no particular order...lol)
4. Jen
7. Francesca (i know there are three of you...so you all three can share it...but i've been chatting most with miss francesca :0)
8. Jill
oh boy...it was hard to pick eight. but these are all 'new' friends i've made over the past few months and have been SO blessed to share thoughts with all of them. so since i could only give eight i just picked eight. i so could give out more. i think i use the word so too much. sorry. wait...i'm SO sorry. :0)
so i only have a quick minute...a quick minute...that sounds funny, because we all SO know that all minutes are only 60 seconds and really none go quicker than the other. okay. wow. i'm crazy.
i've had a super blessed blogging week. after my post yesterday i've gotten SO many (there's that word again!) comments and i've been so encouraged and blessed by each and every one. i decided to go with the 'updated' card for our christmas cards. and since i know it's loads of fun getting 'real' mail. i'd love to share them with you my blogging buddies! after all i got 150 of them. what was i thinking?!?! i don't even know that many people. well okay i do, but i don't send christmas cards to all of them that i know. SOOOO want one? email me your address and i'll send you one. really. lol. maybe i'm not only a dork, but lame too.
this morning i checked out my buddies blogs before story time and found out i made mrs. 4444's 'nice' list . i was so excited. she took the time to 'give gifts' to all of her blogging buddies. not 'real' gifts. but what she would give if she could. it had to take her FOREVER. thanks so much again!!
AND because i'm a dork. my new friend, jen. same jen as above. offered to HIRE me to do her blog header. HIRE!??!! i thought. wow. so i offered to just 'do' it. no hiring needed. she emailed me pics and i'm SO excited to do it for her. i've worked on it a little bit. but still no finished product. i'm...you guessed it...SO excited to share it with you when i'm done. ohhh. and my sister said i could do her's too. oh yay! since she didn't get back to me soon enough, now she has to wait. lol. she won't mind. i'll tell her that. i'm her OLDER sister so i GET to TELL HER what to do. it is NOT the other way around. lol. seriously though i kind of have a problem with that. but i can't help it when she STILL does what i say. i don't even realize i do it sometimes. oh well. she's dealt with it for this long, i'm sure she's just used to it. right? :0)
so now i should quit blabbing. i need to start supper. since shaun has been working after six each night i have plenty of time yet. tomorrow we're going to my mommy's house to make candy. for the first time in my life. hmmm. 25 years and a few grandkids later and she decides to start traditions. oh well. i'm all up for it. :0) so i'm off to do supper. and next time i'll SO try not to use SO so much. :0) and if i do...know that i'm SO sorry. loves to all!!

6 loving words from you.:

Ashley said...

congrats on the blogger award and that is awesome that you are making so many new friends! who would of thunk that the start of one little blog would lead to so much!

hope you thought of something yummy for supper!

-stephanie- said...

Yay, thanks for the award. I'll display it proudly.
You're so cute the way you ramble on. I love reading your posts.
Enjoy the new tradition of making candy.

Stephanie said...

I had no idea you customized blogs!!! Are you going to start doing that?

Congrats on your award!!!

Jessi Dawn said...

Congrats on your award and thanks for the sweet nod, passing it to me.

Oh yeah, you are SO sweet!

Blessings,
Jess

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Congratulations on your award! Thanks for passing it on to me. You're so sweet!

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Wow! I feel the blogging love. A very sincere thank you, friend. I adore awards too.

Thank you so, so much for the wonderful e-mail you sent me too. Such great info and fantastic of you to take the time to write me. I will definitely be implementing several of the "techniques" you use with your kids. 2009 is going to be a brave new world in my house!

I was thrilled to see the number of responses you received to your post re having more children. Such a wonderful network of people you have connected with. Honestly, it couldn't happen to a sweeter girl! :)

-F.