i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

PICTURES.

well you all know that i'm semi-lazy. and i don't want to load pictures TWICE. so click HERE to see some super cute pictures of my kiddos. :0) you know you want to. come on.

4 loving words from you.:

K and/or K said...

I love the one in the striped hat! Sorry Shaun!

-stephanie- said...

I never tire, seeing other peoples kids. Very cute!

Lorie said...

I am all for laziness!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

What adorable little ones you have! I love the hand holding pic. Precious!
The tv became a necessity when I was pregnant with my second child. Constant morning sickness at the beginning and bedrest at the end threw me into survival mode. I don't know how anyone with more than one child stays sane without turning the tv on every once and awhile. :)