i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

yep they're mine.

well i was folding wash (yep i've been productive today!)...and the girls were being SILLY! this is them. the video isn't the greatest. but i shot it with my camera. i giggled when i walked into the living room and saw them. they are pretty much the cutest things i've ever seen. but of course they're mine. dustin was sleeping during their little adventure. but i know all too soon HE'LL be joining my crazy girls. who are now playing in the dark. SILLY. but i guess it's better for them to not be afraid of the dark right? lol.



sooo yesterday when i went upstairs to get caitlyn out of her bed...i then walked into the kitchen and saw this...

breigh's baby...all strapped in breigh's booster seat at the table. TOO FUNNY. she's such a little mommy. although i must teach her before she has her own babies...TO DRESS THEM! lol.





and since i've talked about my girls...i thought i would share a picture of my baby boy too! never mind the scratch on his face. he did that. with his fingernails. that are WAY too long i just keep forgetting to cut them



again i know the cutest thing ever right?

well now i have to keep waiting while the video uploads. i really don't have too much to say.

it's snowing. what's new. it's wisconsin. in winter. that's what happens. heck it snows in may sometimes. and may is SPRING. but i won't drag on about that. you all know your weather. and i'm sure you realize, yes it snows in wisconsin. and almost every other state. wisconsin just gets loads of it. okay sorry i'm done. (i can't wait for spring!!)

well well well the video is still loading. but dustin needs to eat. so off i go to feed him. maybe by then i can post this all for you to enjoy!! :0) oh wait. it's done! yay. so now i'm off to do my mommaly duty. :0) enjoy my silly babies!


7 loving words from you.:

agk11808 said...

i love at the end breigh notices you and the camera.."cheese" too cute, too cute!

He & Me + 3 said...

The video is so cute...they are having a blast. Who needs toys? Just a spinning chair. Baby boy is precious too!

-stephanie- said...

yup, ask yourself again why you bought Christmas presents? all they need is a chair that moves.

Dustin is sooo cute, scratch and all.
and my girls' dolls are never dressed.

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Your children are precious!
I hate clipping fingernails. :)

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Absolutely adoring the new look of your site and the new pics of your kids. Amanda, they really are beautiful, although I must say that I have a special spot in my heart for Dustin. Where in the world did you find his hat? I love it!

The video and overall antics from your kids are killing me today.

Happy New Year, friend.

-Francesca

3 Bay B Chicks said...

PS: Lucia ALWAYS has some sort of scratch like that on her face. Seriously. I never remember to cut her fingernails until it is too late. Somedays, I worry about what people will think. Somedays, I don't. :)

-F.

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

They are so cute!! How wonderful that they have such a good time together!!!

I love your little guy's hat!!