i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I ♥ Faces

i heart faces is a photography blogsite that hosts weekly photo contests of faces for both kids & adults. this week the contest theme is joy. so i picked the following picture to 'enter'. i am not a professional by anymeans..but it's still fun!! to join in the fun and enter just visit their blog here.






since his birth a short three months ago this little man has brought so much JOY to our family!! after having three girls first a boy sure changes it up a bit. you know...the diaper changes aren't quite the same!! lol.

so today was dance. dance went well. the girlies got their costumes for their recitals...SUPER cute!! we went to get some 'bacon' after dance. then we went to best buy and got a 'sleeve' for the wii fit. then to the chiro. then to family christian store to pick up fireproof. and then and then and then....WHAT a busy day!

i have also some disappointing news. scrapblog is not all free anymore. darn. which means i can not make stuff for free. which means because i do not want to mess around with charging people i am going to retire from my position as a 'designer'. sorry. but i am here to help you. i have learned so much from making a few blogs and will always be here to help. i just don't want to deal with paying for stuff for others you know? so i am sorry. if you were one of the few left for me to do...i'm sorry!! i hope you understand. i don't want to charge you!! :0) so if you have any questions on how to do something to your blog...i may be able to help you out!!

alright. that's done. i feel so bad though! sorry!!

i missed most of the bachelor last night. darn. but jessie had a great post about it. an excellent recap! so i feel 'all caught up'. thanks jessie. i did watch true beauty. i LOVED the 101 year old lady. she looked fab!!

tonight is biggest loser. :0) i'm excited. i'm also tired. so i hope i can stay awake to see it!

well that's all. i know boring post. sorry!! i'll be sure to post a 'biggest loser' review asap though! because i LOVE doing that!! :0) toodles for now...

14 loving words from you.:

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh, Amanda...he is soooooooooo cute and cuddly looking!!! What a doll!!!

Oh..you reminded me that I need to go get Fireproof!!

Christie said...

He is adorable!! Makes me want another one even more badly! Got my copy of Fireproof today and watched it again and cried even harder than the first time because I was by myself!! Love it~

C.C. and Double T said...

What a joyful face he has!

I can't wait for BL tonight either! :o)

Ashley said...

"that's right mom, you know you just want to put that camera down and grab me up and plant big 'ole kisses all over me!"

SO CUTE!!!

Unknown said...

What a sweet little face. Love it. I can tell you are enJOYing him : ).

Elyse said...

Dustin is ADORABLE :) I can't believe he is already 3 months old! What a busy day :)
~Elyse~

He & Me + 3 said...

He is gorgeous. Great shot! I got my copy of Fireproof today...can't wait to view it.
XO,
Mimi

angie {the arthur clan} said...

What a beautiful capture of his joy! :)

So glad you decided to join in the fun on our site this week,

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

The Mama said...

Still didn't get to watch BL b/c of a local game broadcast. I think I get to watch every third episode. URGH! Cute pic of baby boy!

Its Me(SARA) Behind the Camera said...

Total CUTENESS!!!!

Jen said...

That is a precious picture!
I also watched True Beauty and LOVED the 101 year old lady! She had me CRACKING up to the point of TEARS! That laugh was hilarious!! I recorded The Bachelor but haven't watched it yet. That will be my inspiration to get on the elliptical machine tomorrow...while I watch it!
I did watch Biggest Loser tonight and it was SO good...but I won't tell you anything just in case you didn't see it yet.
Okay...I better get to bed! sorry I've been gone a bit...I can't seem to keep up with everyoens blogs these days.

The Mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs4444 said...

So much good stuff on TV, isn't there!? Helps get us through the long, cold, SNOWY winter!

Your little man is SUPER cute!!

And that is a bummer about Scrapblog!!

Julie said...

How do I always get SO behind in reading blogs?!?! Aaaaahh! Anyway...love the pic of your little man...SO precious! Sorry to hear about scrapblog...that sucks. I know how you feel on the charging...big pain.

Anxious to hear how things go today. I'll be praying.