i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Saturday, January 03, 2009

it has finally happened.

well. i'm sure like most of you all you enjoying waking up in the morning and checking your email or whatever. and especially love to read if anyone has taken the time to comment on your blog. if not, well that's what i like to do. and for the very first time someone has taken their time to be mean to me. i'm not going to let it get to me. and it was so nice of them to waste their time and energy to try and 'get' to me. so to the person from somewhere around Albuquerque, New Mexico thanks for taking time to comment.

do you want to know what this person had to say, well here it goes : Wow. The epitome of redneck moron child abusing fundie idiots. Please, stop reproducing. The world is already overfilled with pro spanking, pro-fundie, pro-I am fat and stupid and proud of it jacka**es.

i'm sure you choose to comment because i said i wasn't going to debate the spanking thing. and i'm not going to debate it. what i find interesting is that you aren't even 'sure' of yourself and can't leave your name. i'm from wisconsin. i don't think we're called rednecks here. something more like 'up-pers'. i am not a child abuser. i can not tell you the last time i actually spanked any one of my children. it usually has to happen once and they've learned. i will not stop reproducing unless it's god's will. and i don't know what being fat or stupid has to do with choosing to spank. i may be a little overweight but not obese or fat. and i graduated with honors from high school...so i don't think of myself as stupid really. and i'm assuming 'pro-fundie' means a fundamentalist. and i found this 'definition' for fundamntalist:

The term fundamentalist has since been generalized to mean strong adherence to any set of beliefs in the face of criticism or unpopularity.

and i guess i can be considered a bit of a fundamentalist because i stick to my set of beliefs set forth in the bible. but hey my faith is strong in those beliefs and not one of those beliefs have failed me yet. so i'll stick to that and what god says, because it makes a whole lot more sense than what anyone else has ever tried to show me.

the only reason i've ever allowed anonymous comments is because my friend chantae likes to leave me comments. because i don't want to deal with the people who can't leave their names behind what they say i'm going to not allow them anymore. i am not afraid to say i have spanked my children. or that i love jesus christ and will follow his ways. so you should not be afraid to say and believe what you'd like. you can believe i'm a redneck, a ''child-abuser'', a pro-fundie, stupid and fat and proud of it. the only thing i believe is that i am a human. saved by grace. and i am so proud of that.

all i know of you is that you live somewhere a heck of a lot warmer than here. i don't know how you found my blog, or if you'll come back. but thanks for stopping and sharing your opinon. and hey you even got a post dedicated to you! so remember my friend jesus loves you. and i've been called to love you too. it isn't a choice it's a calling. so i love you and pray that your heart is changed my our most awesome loving savior jesus christ.

so that's that. that is all i'm going to say. sorry chantae that you can't comment anymore. now you'll just have to get a blog or something! :0)

thanks for all your comments about the pictures. i've told shaun now i really need to get that camera because my cousin said she would maybe have me take her pictures. so i told him i already have prospects and who knows it could turn into something. his comment was this, that is what you said about the cricut. ooooo it IS what i said. but i told him that i am going to make stuff next week with it at scrapbooking. and i already did have that planned...good thing!

i've also now had THREE people interested in my changing table!! so lord willing one of them will buy it!! and then i'll put that money towards the wii fit...well i already went into that...so i can be skinny and take pictures. (ohhh maybe that is why they thought i was fat...i just had a baby i need to lose that weight...obviously they haven't been around before or they would've realized that)

but now i have a question...what kind of digital slr do YOU use? if you have one of course? i currently have a nikon coolpix p80. i love the nikon. but i want to know the 'best' one to get for a 'entry-level' price! i'd love your help picking one out. and i trust you'll be honest and not just try to 'sell' me a camera.

and i've finished stephanie's blog!! i haven't changed it up yet so i'm going to set this to post a little bit later so i can change it before this posts and you can go check it out. she is very happy with the results and i am so very happy about it. hers was way easy to do because she didn't want much of a background. so really it's the header and some colors...oh just go look at it! :0) and leave her some comment love...

so i'm off to do that. be nice everyone. be nice.

18 loving words from you.:

Anji said...

I found you on BSU and it is ironic I picked this day to read you because my resolution this year is to just try and be aware of the oppurtunities to be nicer to strangers, sounds like your friend from New Mexico should learn from you!!! I too love waking up to check out who has stopped by my blog world, so sorry you had a meanie stop by!

Laura said...

What a New Mexican Weenus... ;)

Anonymous said...

I had never thought about getting negative comments before. I can't believe that someone would take the time to make a comment like that! If they don't agree with something you do or say, they can just stop reading your blog and go on! You have a beautiful family and I hope you don't get anymore comments like that...

D.M. said...

Anyone who would disgrace your blog with nasty comments certainly needs our prayers. I feel sorry for him/her and hope they find peace in their lives.

Whatever you do...you must keep writing...there's too many of us out there who NEED your blog to keep our sanity! (Smile)

Hope you have a happy day!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

So sorry to hear that you got a not-so-nice comment. Seems like everyone's getting them these days.
Looking forward to seeing what everyone has to say about the camera. We are NO WAY in a position to buy something like that right now, but a girl can dream, can't she? :)

Elyse said...

OH MY GOODNESS...that anon needs to be taken out of the blog world. What nerve that person had. Seriously! You are a GREAT mother who loves her children! I can not believe that someone would say that on YOUR blog. This is YOUR life...not theirs. You tell it how it is and let that NM person rot their own words!
~Elyse~

LivingSimply, SimplyLiving said...

Hey, I am so sorry to hear someone left you a nasty comment..and you are right..they just need our prayers..What people do not understand about having a LOT of kids, is it is a calling from GOD..he chooses when your done...even over your husband sometimes..lol..So, lets continue to listen to God in these matters and not some lost soul..We will pray for people like that(as their are tons more of them)..to find God's Saving Grace..
about the camera..I am not sure what you are looking for, but I am looking for one that takes a clear shot of something(perhaps a baby's a hand) while the rest is a blur..I tried to do this with my digital..and the web said all I need to do is put it on Macro..clearly not the case..anyhow, my older daughter said all I need to do to achieve this is go on photobucket...guess I will be using that until I can find a camera(I can afford and does what I want)probably won't be for a LONG while..I will dream with the rest of you about the camera..
Annmarie

-stephanie- said...

It's sad that people have such a sad life that they have to try to bring others down. You have many who love you so keep up the postings about whatever. I know I sure enjoy them.

Unknown said...

I am a SITS girl too- I guess when anon leaves comments like that it means you have hit the big time.
I like your blog and have added you to my *reads*.
Don't let the haters get you down.

He & Me + 3 said...

I love how people get all worked up about what we post on our blogs. If you don't like it then don't read it. If you don't have a nice comment then don't. People are so rude. This is your blog, you say whatever you want.:) I have a canon rebel EOS and love it, but would like to experiment with both Nikon and canon. We shall see if that ever happens. Good luck with the camera hunt.

Lisa Noel said...

:P to "New Mexico" Not to start a debate but I think this whole not spanking mpvement has raised a generation of disrespectful spoiled children. I don't think you have to spank but I think parents are just not disciplining anymore. I have encountered way too many rude kids while out with my kids and either parents just aren't paying any attention to them or seem to think their misbehavior is appropriate. The manners in children are GONE!

Lisa Noel said...

Sorry sent too soon. Meant to say sorry you got a nasty comment. I don't know what I'll do if I ever do...I take stuff entirely too personally.

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Ahh, aren't those comments fun? The power a stranger, who won't leave their name has on our day. I for one, am glad you are having more babies, it keeps my job secure!
I love the pics below, they are adorable!

Julie said...

I can't believe people leave negative comments! If you don't like what you're reading, then just don't come back! How rude!

Your new blog look is cute!!

3 Bay B Chicks said...

People suck. Honestly, they do, and here is why:

1) Your education level has nothing to do with the decision re whether to spank your children. It is a matter of personal choice.

2) The dictionary defines a redneck as 1. an uneducated white farm laborer, esp. from the South.
2. a bigot or reactionary, esp. from the rural working class. Like you said, you live in WISCONSIN. Also, who is really the bigot in this situation? (Hint: Not Amanda!)

Like everyone else, I'll end my tirade with "don't let it get you down." So totally not worth it. You are lightyears beter than the miserable person who comments anonymously from Albuquerque, New Mexico.

-Francesca

More Than Words said...

Hi there! I found your blog from Stephanies!! I'm so glad I did! I'm going to be a new follower..lol.

Oh..and I'm so sorry about the rude comment you received!! That is terrible!

I want to get a new camera too, so I'm curious as to what people are going to suggest!

HUGS!
Alicia

Me (aka Danielle) said...

I dread the day I get my first negative comment! I have a tendency to take things so personal. I hope it doesn't happen anytime soon!

P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog, please come and visit us again!

Stephanie said...

Of course you know that I haven't been browsing blogs lately but I just happened to try and catch up with yours this morning. I haven't gotten any further than this post and am incredibly disturbed!! Who the hell does this person think they are? I can't stand crap like this..people who want to just trash on people and be complete asses! Girl you keep on doing just what you're doing and know that we LOVE you!