i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Thursday, February 05, 2009

BIOPSY RESULTS!!!

yeppers. i got them today. so here is the results as i got them. i was on the phone so the dr left me a message. here is how i heard::

hi, amanda. this is dr lee in for dr andrews. i wanted to get you your results for the biopsy. it looks as if it is (beep) so give me a call and we can discuss this. *random talking* and again like i said the cyst is a normal BENIGN cyst...

i missed it the first time because my phone was still beeping telling me that i had the voicemail i was already listening to. geesh. but yep...NO CANCER. it's BENIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRAISE THE LORD!! GOD IS SO SO SO SO FAITHFUL AND GOOD!!

but you know...even if it would've been cancer...god is still so so so so faithful and good. but i'm praising him for answering my prayers of it being no cancer. it feels like i can breathe again. i think i've been holding my breath since last friday. and praise god for answering my prayers and getting me the results sooner rather than later. i was thinking it'd be at least next week! but YAY. it wasn't.

i can't tell you how relieved i am to be 'done' with all of this waiting stuff. i can't tell you how much i've learned through all of this. it's been a crazy ride the past few months. but a good one. one where i learned SO much about myself and the awesome god i serve. i'm excited to learn more too. because i know he has so much more to show me.

i want to thank you again...and will always be so thankful...to all of those who prayed for me through this, who asked others to pray for me and who shared such kind words! you will never know how much it all meant to me. god has blessed me tremendously with all of you, my friends. i feel close enough to you all that i can, and WILL call you that.

now i have a favor to ask. i want to see the work god did through all of this...and i want you to see it too. if you've prayed for me...will you comment and let me know? if god has shown YOU something...will you comment and let me know? or just comment. i want HIM to be glorified. for HE is the one who did ALL of this. no one else. i just want to share my story. :0)

thanks again my friends. i LOVE each and everyone of you...and i've been praying for YOU too! :0) loves loves and more loves!!



32 loving words from you.:

Ashley said...

AWESOME NEWS!!! PTL!!!

Rachel said...

Great news Amanda! What a relief...I'm so happy for you!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Praise God!!!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh I'm so glad to hear that! God is so good! Thanks for letting us know. I was just going to turn off my comp when your post came up. So now I can go to bed and rest in peace. I hope you do too my friend!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Yay!!! Bet you'll sleep easier tonight!
I prayed for you, Amanda, that His will be done and that you would have peace regardless of the test results.

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

...and of course, that the tumor was benign. :)

Jessi said...

How wonderful! You've been such a strong example through all of this! Thanks for sharing your life with all of us.
Blessings.

Lisa Noel said...

praise God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so glad to hear it.

Amanda said...

What great news! Praise God for answered prayers, although He is still good no matter what. You've seemed so strong and ready to accept either outcome, and it's so great that you can have such peace.

Angelwingsbaby said...

That is wonderful news.Praise God!
I am so happy for you.((hugs))

He & Me + 3 said...

Amanda,

I am so happy for you. God is so good. I had a feeling, just because they seemed to be in no hurry. That is so awesome. Take a deep breath. Praise the Lord for sure!

Christie said...

Wonderful Amanda!! Praise the Lord! I know you had to have been kinda scared through that but I know God used it to teach you something~ ;0)

Elyse said...

GOD IS SO GOOD!!!
~Elyse~

Verna said...

I can relate to feeling excited about getting good news like that.
Praise God!

The Mama said...

I'm glad all of our prayers were answered (the way we wanted them to be). Take a deep breath now and celebrate!

LivingSimply, SimplyLiving said...

Praise the LORD Amanda..I am so happy you can breathe again..
Our dear Lord is SO Good!
Your strength through this all is such an inspiration and declaration of your FAITH!
Your Friend,
Annmarie

C.C. and Double T said...

Yes, I have been praying for you, and I am rejoicing with you now! God IS SOOOO good!!!

~*Michelle*~ said...

Praise Jesus.....for He is good. ALL THE TIME!

xox
*~Michelle~*

Julie said...

Yay! Praise the Lord! Glad to hear the great news!

Kasey said...

That is so great and just plain wonderful! I can't imagine how worried you must have been! But what great news!

Oh and the picture of your family on your header is adorable!

mittelmommy said...

As you know, I'm already happy and praising God for the good news! How neat though that God used you to show His peace to everyone who reads your site and yourself through all of this!

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

I am so happy for you! That is wonderful news! My mom recently had a scare after she found a lump, luckily it was just liquid but it was scary.

-stephanie- said...

Praise God for benign. Thank You Lord! I have been praying and I love to see His miracles happen. His mercies are new every morning. You have encouraged me to just let God do His thing no matter what the results, because they will always be His perfect will.

ashleyjnc said...

Oh, yay! I'm so glad for you, I just kept thinking how in the world if it was cancer could you get well and care for four babies.

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

great news!! do something to celebrate this weekend! :)

Ermis Party of 5 said...

God is so good to us. Im happy for you...my mom is in remission from lung cancer and now her brother had lung cancer. It's a hard battle .... and your so blessed to not have to go down that road! Give the glory to him!

Come check out our blog!
God's blessing to you!

~Shay

love your blog!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you, I prayed for you constantly and I am not surprised your test results were favorable. Yeehaw! P.S. I love your new layout!!

Esther said...

Praise God! Thanks for being such a wonderful witness.

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Such a relief to read your news, Amanda. Thank you so much for sharing.

This question has been weighing heavily on my mind. Very good news is such a great way to start the weekend.

Enjoy!

-Francesca

Stephanie said...

:) Alleluia!

Tim said...

I did pray for you and always do. Im so sorry that i havent been around much lately, but flu for me and then both my kids one having it twice now has set me back on computer hours.

I am SOOOO glad your test came back so positive, or rather negative. Praise God for he is so good.

Love and Prayers,

Tim

The Beaver Bunch said...

Great news! So happy to hear. I'm backed up on my blog stati (is that plural for status?). Anyway, God is good, and I'm so happy for you.