i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

first born facebook thing

**UPDATE: for those of you who have searched the first born facebook survey...when i did the survey there was no question four when i answered it. had i known the question i would've answered it. my answer to the question number four is no. never. no way.***

well here is the 'new' thing going around facebook...the first born survey. i thought it was a bit unfair to not include my other kids in it...so here is the answers to the survey...for all four of my kiddos. enjoy!



Here you go mommies- a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born! and since i agree with my sweet friend chantae...i am doing it for all of them...so here we go...Just copy and paste it in a new note for yourself and send it to 20 friends.

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? A: yes B-D: were blessed surprises

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yeppers

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? A: i bawled B-D: woah...reallly? okay.

4. did anyone notice there is no four??!!??

5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? A: 21 B:22 C:23 D:24

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? A: took a test and voila preggo B: took a test and woah preggo C: took a test in the walmart bathroom...i HAD to know...and geesh preggo D: took a test in the walmart bathroom...with all three girls and WHAT!?! preggo...HOW DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING. lol...so if you ever see me headed into the walmart bathroom....:0)

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? A-C: Shaun D: amelya

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? A-C: no desire D: wanted to know

9. DUE DATE? A: March 2, 2005 B: June 26, 2006 C:September 14, 2007 D:November 1, 2008

10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? A: little B: little more C:puked A LOT D: felt sick all day

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? A: Pepsi B: cheese C: anything sweet D: pretty much anything sweet again

12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? A: getting up and down off the floor at work...it's hard work preggo!! B-D: you're preggo AGAIN!?! how old are they? yada yada yada

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? A-C:girl D: boy

14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? never. not once.

15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN? A:45 B:36 C:33 D:40ish

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? A: yes...you don't get anymore after that...how come?!

17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? i knew

18.DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? A-D:back pain. good thing for D i knew a good chiro!!! it was much less

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? A-D: st elizabeth's...different room each time! and different nurses most of them too!

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? A: almost eight B: five-ish C: six-ish D: 12-ish

21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Shaun

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? A: there were tons o people in there...i wouldn't have changed it for the world!! two of my aunts, my sister, shaun's two sisters, shaun's mom, shaun's aunt (plus the doctor and nurses...and i needed the vacuum to help so i also had the nicu nurses too!) my mom was there for a little while...something about a trip to mexico had to have her leave...lol

B: tons again...this time my mom choose to not go to mexico...my sister, one of shaun's sisters...the other watched amelya, shaun's mom, shaun's aunt, the doctor and nurses

C: just me and shaun!! although my mom came to 'check on me' on her way to work and got to see her first...perfect timing!!

D: just me and shaun...and that's it...well besides the dr's. i really enjoyed giving birth both ways. besides by the time you want to push it don't matter who is there!!

23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? natural

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? only nubain.

25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? A: 9 lbs 4 ounces B: 7 lbs 10 ounces C: 8 lbs D: 8 lbs 7 ounces

26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? A: March 5th 2005 B: June 14 2006 C: September 6 2007 D: October 22 2008 (because of amelya's big birth weight i was induced after that...thank goodness!!)

27. WHAT DID YOU NAME YOUR CHILD? A: Amelya Francis (after my grandma and shaun's dad)

B: Breigh Mayann (May is after my mom and Ann is after me and shaun's mom)

C: Caitlyn Michaela (i've always wanted a caitlyn and michaela is after shaun's middle name of michael)

D: Dustin Russell (dustin is after shaun's brother kyle and russell is after my daddy)

28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? Amelya will be FOUR in march, Breigh is a little over two and a half, Caitlyn is seventeen months this week, and Dustin will be four months old this month...geesh where does the time go!?!?

that was fun. give it a try if you're bored...lol...nighty night night my friends!



8 loving words from you.:

Verna said...

I enjoyed reading this blog, and have to laugh at some of the answers I would have to give if I end up doing it tomorrow.
But it is late tonight so I'm off to bed.

Elyse said...

Loved reading the answers. If I had kiddos, I would participate.
~Elyse~

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

What fun! I may just have to give this a go....Amazing how big your babies were with no epidural- what a super woman! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

So glad you shared all four...the walmart bathroom comment had me rolling. Too funny.
I also thought maybe Dustin would hvae been the quickest delivery. Thank goodness my deliveries were shorter with each one I added.
My friend has 5 and the things that annoyed her during pregnancy looked alot like your list. LOL She cracks me up because her email is something like aretheyallyours?
thanks for sharing. That was fun.

Verna said...

I just did my first born facebook thing this morning thought you might like to check it out.

see:http://verna-coleman2.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

That's hysterical about if we see you rushing to the restroom in WalMart. Fun to read, thanks for sharing.

Esther said...

That was great! My Emma was born September 21, 2007, so we have girls pretty close in age! My survey is here:
http://www.facebook.com/notes.php?ref=sb#/note.php?note_id=59637864601&id=1400083922&index=0
Just for my firstborn, though. Good idea to do all!

Anonymous said...

Just wondering why you chose to eliminate number four.