i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Random Picture Challenge 6.0


Brittney does a random picture challenge. this picture is in my 13th picture folder file. and the third picture. it's obviously of my little man dustin. he's getting way too big. and because i don't have time for anything OTHER than this. enjoy. and happy valentine's day. may you connect with the person who loves you unconditionally, forever and all of eternity. JESUS!! :0)



5 loving words from you.:

He & Me + 3 said...

Your babies are so cute!

3 Bay B Chicks said...

How is Dustin getting so big? Seriously, Amanda, if you could please slow down his growth for me, that would be great.

If I blink, he is going to become a toddler before my very eyes and I just don't think I am ready for that yet.

Happy Valentine's!

-Francesca

Amelia said...

Amanda,
Thank you so much for your sweet and compassionate comment. I sincerely appreciate your prayers. I tried to email you (since my comment has nothing to do with your blog) but it didn't work. I love your first daughter's name by the way. :-)

~*Michelle*~ said...

what a cutie pie!

xox

Alicia The Snowflake said...

What a precious picture! Thanks for the smile!

Happy Valentine's Day my friend! I hope you had a great one!