i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Monday, February 09, 2009

short. not. me.

i have yet to learn...and have yet to start my posts before monday. today is monday. not me monday. join the fun with me and everyone else over at mckmama's.

today my not me will be short. because i don't have the time to sit and think about what i didn't do because...my dog didn't do this...

...on saturday morning shaun was home...we planned a nice relaxing morning...til i went downstairs and saw a humungo pile of doggy 'flu' poop...all over our floor...i let the dog out to save his life...shaun said it was a good thing...he would've not been happy had he seen the dog and the flu poop all over together...i was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy that shaun was home and could clean it up. and i didn't laugh once as he gagged while cleaning it up. nope.

...then i woke up this morning. i was not excited for a monday. i guess really i wasn't...but anyways i get off track...i did not walk down the steps to see more 'flu' poop from our precious dog. i am not putting off cleaning it up by writing this. i am not probably going to gag. i do not think this is my payback. i did not call shaun and tell him he should come home to clean it up and go back to work. i am not almost in tears about having to clean it up. i do not want my dog to start sleeping outside and having his flu poop out there.

i am a bit thankful i am sick though. because maybe i won't be able to smell it as bad. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i don't want to do it. but i suppose i shall quit whining and get to it. because i know shaun wouldn't be happy if it was still there when he gets home from work. i just would rather it be doggy flu puke instead of poo...i think puke is easier...but i leave you with this verse...because it is the verse i will need to 'get through' this...with God all things are possible... —Matthew 19:26

sorry guys. i do have to go. i WISH i was making this up. toodles....

15 loving words from you.:

Stephanie said...

oh my...i love ya girl but I'm glad it's you and not me :)

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh too funny my friend! I feel your pain. Hope you get to feeling better soon!

LivingSimply, SimplyLiving said...

OH, MY GOSH...Sorry, you have to clean THAT up....
:(
Annmarie

The Mama said...

Yuck! Why does it seem like they always do that "stuff" in the night-- like they're giving us a gift for when we wake up. I hate waking up to that mess, but luckily (for me) my hubby usually gets to clean that one up. Especially since I'm usually preggo, which would mean I'd just make it a bigger mess. Sorry that's how you started your day. Hope it gets better!

-stephanie- said...

Awwww, poor doggy. And poor you for having to clean it up. I'm not even going to offer to come and help, cuz I'm mean like that, when it comes to doggy flu poop.

Alicia said...

Oh that doesnt sound like a good way to start off the day! I hope it gets better for you!

~*Michelle*~ said...

sorry about the poop. LOL

Julie said...

Ugh...I don't miss having a dog. Like the new blog look! Too cute!

He & Me + 3 said...

It's not me that is gagging just reading about your flu poop over there. ugh. have fun cleaning it up.

Elyse said...

Hope you feel better soon. It's not fun being sick. Love the new look :)
~Elyse~

Esther said...

Ewwww. Glad I have cats.

agk11808 said...

Love the new look! can you still do one for me? or what do i need to do so that you can make me one?
love your favorite sister!

Anna said...

Oh MY! I hope your dog is feeling better soon....for your sake!!! Thanks for the comment! It's nice to know someone read my post! :)

Jessi said...

Yuck. Hope your dog gets better soon! I made my dad clean up cat puke today because I didn't want to. haha.
Hope you get to feeling better too! I love the new look!!
Blessings.

4under3 said...

Peeyew!

Dog doodoo would make me gag too. That is, if my dog--that I don't have--ever did something like that.

Have a great rest of your week.

Tiff