i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

big hodge podge.

hope you don't mind. i have no set topic to post about. but to keep you readers reading, i must post. :0) lol.

last night we watched my friend's daughters. ages two and a half and eleven months. yep that's right. six kids. under amelya's age. it was fun. i loved every minute of it actually! shaun on the other hand was way stressed. we were making supper and i said don't you just LOVE this. a full kitchen with kids. he said. um. not really. it stresses me out. now i'd understand better had something stressful been happening. but there wasn't the big girls were all in chairs, dustin in the bouncy, caitlyn in a booster seat and allie in the high chair. boys. does this mean we're going to have six kids? mmmm. probably not. but you never know!! lol. my mind still goes back and forth about even one more kid...much less...two more kids...so we'll see...

so. i sold that nursing cover!! woo hoo. and because i dropped it off at her work...she asked if she could pay me FIVE MORE DOLLARS. um. sure? lol. it was really nice of her to offer. and it wasn't really out of my way anyhow. and those cloth diapers i was trying to sell? those are gone too. however. not sold. i gave them away. there was a posting up on craigslist about a woman who goes to haiti and is in need of cloth diapers down there for the babies. so i emailed her about my diapers and told her she could have them. i then decided to give her some of the prefolds i bought as well. i'm getting some different diapers from a really nice blogging friend who offered to sell me some for cheap. and decided to thin out the prefolds i had then. i was going to sell them, but decided that i'd love for someone who truly NEEDS them to have them. the lady is a nurse who goes down to haiti and works at the clinics down there. she said she is getting sick of getting peed on and thought cloth diapers would be great. so i'm extremely blessed to be able to help her out. and other mommies down there out. if i can't go down to help then she can do it for me!

i've also had a request to do a post all about cloth diapering from someone with questions. i told her i'd work on it for this week. before i post it i'd like to know if anyone else has any questions about cloth diapering? about diapering THREE? :0) i'd love to help out anyone who has any questions. i totally am enjoying my cloth diapering and think it's quite fun. it's almost addicting though, buying all those cute diaper covers and fuzzi bunz!! :0) it's like me buying shoes and hats for my kiddos. i LOVE shoes and hats. so yeah...ask away! and i'll post hopefully later this week about it. besides it gives me a 'purpose' to a post then!!

i've been debating doing another random find out about me post. only because after doing them...i realize more random crazy things i do!! lol. so we'll see. maybe i'll bless you all with that sometime soon as well...

okay so the lovely pres was on last night. on every stinkin channel...we don't have cable. at times like that i wish we did. i mean can't they put it on ONE channel and those who WANT to watch can and will...and for those who just don't want to...can enjoy watching something else? sorry to whine. but it's the truth!! the bachelor was good. i'm glad he got rid of naomi. i think i see him with jillian actually. or molly. melissa is only okay to me. i dunno. i just hate the make out sessions. oh well. it's almost over...and next week i think deanna comes back...ohhhh that'll get exciting. tv drama. geesh.

biggest loser tonight! i love that show. i know you all pretty much knew that though. so i'm sure i'll have a review tomorrow.

and before i bore you anymore. i'm off to do something. i don't know what. but something.

14 loving words from you.:

LivingSimply, SimplyLiving said...

that was real sweet what you did with the diapers and all..giving them to the lady who goes to Haiti..
So nice...
Annmarie

-stephanie- said...

You'll be blessed by giving the diapers. I bet you feel blessed already.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I think I would be stressed with 6 little ones in my kitchen :o) I was definitely not called to have 6 children. I'm glad the cloth diaperers are working out for you.

Take care my friend!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

How nice of you to give those diapers away. Now that's someone who will really be grateful and will use them.
Ahhh, yeah, not too excited about The Bachelor coming on later than normal. I would rather get an emailed transcript of the address that I could either delete or broswe through at my leisure. :)

He & Me + 3 said...

You are so sweet. How crazy having 6 kids at one time...or should I say brave. That is great that you sold your nursing cover & she gave you extra money. How neat!

Stephanie said...

How thoughtful of you to give those diapers away!

Hope you're having a good night :) and I'm interested to hear about the cloth diapers...I'm just not sure I could do that but I'm always open to new ideas!

Elyse said...

Sweet with the dipers. Glad you posted. I'm having a really crummy day, so it's nice to read :)
~ELyse~

Misty Rice said...

Cute blog....

Thanks for stopping by. Gotta love the hubby's when they try right? So tonight while doing laundry he asked can I help, I said "yea, you can only FOLD the whites tonight." LOL

Jessi Dawn said...

you have more followers than me!! How cool are you?? YEA!

I've been thinking about my fellow mommy of four. Good to see you've got the bloggin addiction as bad as I do. OK, I think it's worse. Where do you find the time??

Blessings,
Jess

Mary Teresa said...

Poor husband is stressed out with 6. Maybe it would be less stressful if they weren't all little little. Maybe that would help. =D

Beth said...

That's awesome about the diapers! Always good to help others in need.

Thanks for the batchelor thing! I have it to DVR every week (don't feel the girls should watch it with me) but because of the pres being on - I only got the first hour - thanks alot!! So I was glad you posted who he booted - I agree with Naomi being gone!

I like Jillian too...

Suzanne said...

Thanks for dropping by Amanda. Good to hear from you. Maybe we can actually "meet" in the near future! Take care!

Rachel said...

I forgot to mention I love your new header!

Julie said...

I think a post about cloth diapers would be great!