i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Sunday, March 08, 2009

revelation

ohhh my friends. it has been a few days. sorry! i've been enjoying my family. and an awesome concert last night. we saw revive, brandon heath and third day. and i can not pick a favorite out of any of them! they were SO awesome. let me tell you how cool it was to worship with a jam packed room of people. it's like practicing for heaven. i'm loading some pics to facebook now. so when that's done, so will this post. :0) shaun's home. i gotta get more time with him. :0)

the concert last night spoke to my heart so much. the tour is called revelation. and man. it is not based on revelation from the bible, but for a revelation for you. from god. just praying about it. for god to 'reveal' what he needs to. then church this morning. man. god totally spoke to my heart. because even if i feel 'broken-hearted', CHRIST is in the fixin' business. how awesome and how much i need his fixin' lately.

i don't know how to describe my heart. but apparently it comes across in my writing, even if i try to hide it. thanks to my dear friend for noticing. because it made me realize i can't hide behind it. i've been feeling...i dunno. just 'different'. an okay different. only because i know god's working on me. and he is faithful to complete that good work. that's my promise. he won't leave me hanging. he's working on me. and i know that. and brandon heath sang a song about that too. so god totally took me in his arms and just held me. and how good it feels. but then i ask myself...why do i ever leave that?!?! well probably because i'm human. duh! but he takes me/us back everytime. all the time. always. and man...that feels SOOOOOOOOOOOO good.

because my friends. simply. god is good.

my pictures are loaded. i need to stay true to my word. here's the link...go check 'em out and enjoy your day!!



enter my giveaway http://aproudmommyof4.blogspot.com/2009/03/jump-jump-jump.html

8 loving words from you.:

mittelmommy said...

glad you guys had such a great time! did i miss the pink jacket and camera in the pictures?!?! lol i was looking for them!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Glad you had such a great time. I like that song. I have been singing it a lot lately. I'll have to check out the pics.

Take care my friend! Keep hanging in there. God's not finished with you yet!

-stephanie- said...

So happy that you had an awesome time at the concert. and how cool to be held in God's arms. Nice pictures.

~*Michelle*~ said...

OH I hope I can make that tour near me.......finances are a bit tight, but I am gonna try to squeeze it in. I know I will see them at Soulfest, but I really could use some "revelation" right about now.

xox

He & Me + 3 said...

So glad that God is doing a great work in your heart and that you are seeing Him fixin' things. He won't stop until He is done. Awesome. Off to check out the pics.

Emily said...

sounds like a wonderful time. glad it was a blessing to you. i love being blessed!

heidi said...

We went to Third Day this summer -t hey put on an AWESOME show. You can just feel God's presence there as they worship. It's amazing. Mac even stayed behind and signed my kids posters for them. He rocks.

Have a great week!

Kelli W said...

I'm glad you had a great time at the concert! We have seen Third Day in concert and it was awesome!! Brandon Heath was in our area a few weeks ago, but we missed it...I really wanted to go but the concert was on a Sunday night and we couldn't miss church.
Thanks for the reminder that God is good!