i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Monday, March 09, 2009

nope sure not me.

well it's monday again. good thing. because then i can tell you all about some things i did not do. head over by ms. mckmama for some more fun if you want.

so we have a van, have had one for quite awhile. so when i went to open the back 'hatch' the other day i wouldn't have gotten hit in the head by it. because you know. i would know it opens 'up'.

on friday i did not rush around making sure our house looked all nice because the guy to sign the tractor lease was coming over. i did not get slightly irritated when shaun called to tell me the guy cancelled. (btw...yep we decided to go with a new tractor lease on a new tractor....made the most sense, and that is where shaun and i both felt led to go)

i did not get super stoked to meet yet another blogging buddy last week. {but ohhh it was so much fun...it's just as addicting as blogging itself}

while at the mom and pop place with the said blogging buddy i did not kind of eavesdrop on another conversation. i never eavesdrop. all four of us did not then have a long conversation all about cloth diapering and give the 'new mommy to be' a big brain overload.

when that new mommy to be came back in looking for her red scarf, that was hanging out of her coat pocket she was wearing, i did not almost tell her..."that'd be a good not me monday". i do not naturally assume EVERYONE knows what that is. i'm not so happy i kept my mouth quiet that time!

and i certainly did not fully enjoy myself and the time spent with my hubby with some adults at the super wonderfully fantastic REVIVE, BRANDON HEATH, and THIRD DAY concert. i did not love worshipping in a jam packed room. i did not totally feel god.

i am not going to remind you either to enter my giveaway for a free three month subscription to jumpstart. okay i will remind you...it's loads of fun. enter it already. :0) please?

so also because of our time change...things are rushed here this am. so i have no time to babble and no time to comment before mom's group. bear with me. i should be back later. well at least to comment. so leave me one...and i'll be sure to leave you one...

Check out my giveaway!

15 loving words from you.:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh how fun to meet blogging friends in person. Glad you guys had a great time! Take care my friend! Hope you have a blessed time at your mom's group!

Elyse said...

Listening in on a conversation...I would never do anything like that either :) Hope ya have a great Monday!!!
~Elyse~

Kelli W said...

Great Not Me's!! I'm glad you had a great time at the concert!! And I would never eavesdrop on other people conversations...that is no way to entertain yourself {but it can be quite entertaining}!! Have a great week!

The Jessie James Gang said...

Are guys with tractors typically concerned about good housekeeping?

~*Michelle*~ said...

Oh, I did NOT just pop something in the mail for you. Nope, not me.

*wink

~*Michelle*~ said...

OH, and I am NOT going to hit my 100th post next.....and NOT going to be doing one, maybe two giveaways....nope, not me.

-stephanie- said...

How cool that you got to meet another blogging buddy. You're sure making the rounds.

Are you loving the snow? grrr.

Kelli said...

Thanks Amanda! I have no idea how to link people but I think I figured it out! Yah!! I'm glad you had a great time on your date Saturday night. Sounds like you did not have a great time! haha! okay off to tend to my screaming baby...

heidi said...

I never eavesdrop either. I never hav had to ask Rob to repeat what he's just said to me because I didn't hear him as I was focusing on the other conversation.

Ha!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

You are so lucky to have gone to that concert! I would love to see them all in concert! I just got the new brandon Heath cd, and love it.
Sigh...

He & Me + 3 said...

That is so neat that you are meeting blogging friends in real life. How fun. Too funny about the scarf and automatically thinking...that would make a good NMM. I always think like that. LOL but seriously, I do.

Esther said...

I thought of you on Friday--we were at the mall playing! Shoulda called you!
I've hit my head on the hatch of the van too.... You're not alone!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time at the concert. How fun!

Julie said...

I haven't met any blogging buddies face to face. That's cool!

Elyse said...

Hey girlfriend,
I have an award for you over at my blog. Check it out when you can!
~Elyse~