i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I ♥ Faces

i heart faces is a photography blogsite that hosts weekly photo contests of faces for both kids & adults. this week's contest theme is creative crop. join in the fun & enter just visit their blog here.
i know i just posted this picture in my post below. but i LOVE it of amelya. so i'm posting it again. the color version. {check out the post below this for the b/w version} it was cropped with my camera. i just love my girlie.






12 loving words from you.:

He & Me + 3 said...

Love her eyes and her face is so sweet.

Kelli W said...

She is so cute!! I love her hair...so pretty and blonde!

Mrs. McFadden said...

great shot, shes beautiful

Esther said...

Great picture! I love creative crops, seeing pictures from this week is fun!

More Than Words said...

Oh, I love it Amanda! She's a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

She is just too cute for words, I wanna pinch her cheeks pink!!! AW!

-stephanie- said...

So sweet. Love the B/W photos too.

Sarah said...

What a doll...lovely picture of her!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh what a precious picture! She is too cute!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

what a cutie! i love her cheeks.

The Beaver Bunch said...

Ashlee is the only one up from her nap. She saw the pic of Amelya and said..."Who's dat?"

I told her and she said...

"Meela? I like Meela."

They are BFFs, clearly.

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

So sweet..... :)