i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

not me monday on sunday.

well i'm typing this early. only because then i don't have to rush around tomorrow morning. that's nice! :0) here is my list. short and sweet. oh so sweet.

i did not enjoy myself camping this weekend. we did not decide to come home late saturday night to avoid rushing for church on sunday. caitlyn did not puke in her bad saturday night. i was not relieved to be at home and not in the camper.

i am not sore from walking a 5K on saturday. i am more in shape than that. in fact i ran it. no. i didn't. not even a jog. i walked. :0) but i walked it in under an hour. it wasn't by only 45 seconds either.

i did not enjoy my mother's day today. i did not enjoy the handmade necklaces, choker ones at that. and handmade bracelets that my husband helped my kiddos make for me.

getting handmade gifts do not mean more to me than anything they could've bought.

i am not going to promote my giveaways ending tomorrow. one for three fuzzi bunz and one for a planet wise wet bag. i do not think you should go on and enter. :)


okay i know this is a lame list. BUT i'm tired. we had an exhausting weekend. here is one more for you though. i did not take this picture a few weeks ago with my new camera.

oh what did you say?! you can't read what that is....here's a better look for you....

i am not pregnant with our fifth child. i am not that crazy. i am not super excited. and i did not know when i posted the post about my sister being a mommy. i did not giggle when people said i thought YOU were pregnant. i did not think...oh if you only knew. :0) i am not sneaky like that. i am not going to tell you it seriously only takes one time my friends. ONE time. i do not ever spill that much information. i am not going to make an appt at the free clinic this week for an ultrasound. i am not excited to see baby e. ahhhhh i can not believe that i am having a baby e. e. can you believe it!

so with that i'll leave you all. :0) because the unit is on and my hubby and i love that show. and it's the season finale!!

36 loving words from you.:

He & Me + 3 said...

What? OMGosh...how exciting for you. Can't wait to hear more!

Kelli said...

OH MY GOODNESS! congrats mama! What a great Mothers Day present (not sure when you found out but still!) Im jealous!!! we should get together soon!

Lisa Noel said...

you ARE crazy!!!!!!!!!! maybe its the difference of boys versus girls but i doubt it. must just be more patience :) CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
can't wait to read about baby e and eventually see photos....

Ashley said...

CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!!

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!!!

Mandy said...

I have to say this is getting out of hand. You just blogged a few days ago that you haven't even paid off the medical bills from having your last child and that you in fact needed to take out a loan to pay the bills. How are you going to be able to afford a 5th child when you don't even work? I don't even understand how you find time to blog as much as you do with 4 children...and now you're going to have 5. I don't think God can provide for 5 children...unless you consider WIC God.

The Beaver Bunch said...

SHUT THE FRIGGIN' DOOR!

Yay! I am so excited for you! What an incredible blessing!

I can't stop smiling! Yay!

Emily said...

I am just seeing this post. I need to catch up!

If its a girl.. you should name her Emily! HA HA!

CONGRATS! Your like me... have a baby in October and another one right behind, but I think you already started that trend before I did. HA!

Kelli said...

Mandy- i dont think that it's any of your business how many kids she has! She is a great mommy, she's one of my real life friends and i think that you should just go elsewhere unless you have a congrats for Amanda and her family!

Amanda- ignore her!

Beth said...

OH MY! I don't know how you do it! Congratulations - hope you are feeling ok!

Esther said...

Amanda, please don't let Mandy's comment bother you. You are a wonderful mother, and this is all God. God's will directs our lives, not our will. It is God's will for you to have #5, and I say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
(And I vote for Esther. I personally think that's a great "E" name...) :-)
P.S. Happy Mother's Day!

ashleyjnc said...

Amanda,
YAY! Congrats!


Mandy: You are a nasty, bitter person, but Amanda is not. She will pray for you, that you will know God's peace. THe rest of us that aren't so good, would as soon tell you what we are really thing, but Amanda likes to keep things PG. If you don't like it or think it is ridiculous perhaps you should go somewhere else, I think trollnet has an opening for a bridge keeper.

-stephanie- said...

WHHHHHAAAAATTTTTTT! WHAT! WHAT!

Sorry, I'm shocked, but oh so happy for you.

ashleyjnc said...

Now back to Amanda... Congrats! I hope sweet little Dustin is getting a brother! Ethan, Ezekial, Ezra... (Ezra is my personal boy name pick!) Girls Esme, Emilee, Ella. I'm crazy excited for you and you make me tired just reading about it!! How far along are you?

Samantha said...

congrats!!! :)

Oh, and God can provide ANYTHING and he doesn't give anyone anything that they can't handle. :)

JUST FYI :)

prettybyrdie said...

Yay!!!!!!! So excited for you! I see you went with the digital test... very good choice!

heidi said...

Oh MYLANTA! Congraulations, Amanda!!!

More Than Words said...

Amanda!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, my friend!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

WOW!!!! When I saw that little picture, i had the biggest smile on my face. That is wonderful news. Congrats!!!!!

Megan said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~*Michelle*~ said...

WOOT WOOT WOOT!
.......*says the little birdie *wink

Super duper thrilled for you! And I love the suggestion of Ester if this is a girl.....(and of course I am bias to Ezra for a boy)

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Judson Family said...

Congratulations.....

Verna said...

Congrads. I heard yesterday that Emma is the most popluar girls name at the moment.

Wishing you the best.

Mandy, you should learn some lessons from my mother.
"If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all!"

Amanda, don't let her remark get you down. You are a good mother!

Jen said...

Oh no, you're NOT crazy! Not at all!
Congratulations!!

Stephanie said...

A-MAZ-ING! Such wonderful news, Amanda! Now we really need to get together and compare notes on pregnancies ;) Hope you're feeling well these days!

LivingSimply, SimplyLiving said...

Congratz..Amanda..
I am so happy for you and your family:))))))))))))))
Four is great and Five is even better..
Do not worry about people's nasty comments..I have developed a thick skin when it comes to this negativity..and you will to..
People look at me like I am crazy when I say I would have #6..
They just think I am nuts..
If it is God's will..then it shall be..
I tell the Lord to surprise me.
(in the future..not at the immediate moment..I NEED mine spaced b/c of my 3 day a week gig...aka work....however, he will do what HE wants..lol)
Happy Mother's Day..
Annmarie

Kelli W said...

Ohmygoodness!! Congratulations!! I bet you are SUPER excited! I really wanted to be working on #4 right now, but that isn't going to happen anytime soon....that makes me a little sad! Congrats on Mr. or Mrs. E!

Patrice said...

Congratulations!!! 5 kids, wow! This is my 1st time over here (via MckMama's blog), but your family is adorable! Congrats on the exciting news, that's great!

Nikki said...

Congratulations! :) How exciting!!!

3 Bay B Chicks said...

YOU'RE PREGNANT?!?! Oh my goodness, my friend. If I had your phone number, I would call you this very moment.

Just picture me on the end other of this message, squealing in utter delight at my computer screen. You are going to have number 5. I couldn't be happier for you!

Much love,
Francesca

Elyse said...

CELEBRATION TIME...CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you guys!!! YAY :)
Glad you had a great Mother's Day!
~Elyse

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Wonderful, wonderful news! I can't believe you walked a 5K. Awesome. I would have been home with a bowl of ice cream on my lap using my pregnancy as an excuse not to exercise. :)
Can't wait to hear what names you guys come up with!

AP Mommy said...

Oh how exciting!!! Congrats!! Stopping by from Two of a Kind. Check out my current giveaways! A Bath Luve to keep your new babe on the way warm in the tub! :) AND a Dapper Tag!

Dazzled by Diapers said...

OMG Congratulations! WHat wonderful news! You're going to add one more beautiful child to this planet!

Stephanie said...

OMG!!!!!!!! Girl you are going to have your hands FULL! Congratulations!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

OH wow! That's exciting! Congratulations!!!!!