i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

we heart art breigh style.

so here is we heart art breigh style. she was so darn cute. i just love them. and please don't mind my messy house at the end when i show caitlyn too. darn. i really should've showed dustin too. oh well. another day. another video. and this can kind of count like a vlog for me too. because my annoying voice is all over the video. if you haven't already be sure to check out we heart art amelya style too!! ((and because i'm lazy...look for the links to the three blogs sponsoring this contest in that post too.))




13 loving words from you.:

-stephanie- said...

Loved this one too. What fun!

agk11808 said...

LOVE IT!! haha that was really cute! I love typical cakey...noone was paying attention so she empties the crayons! Love my nieces...and nephew!

Sara said...

Too cute!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Candy drawings! Yum! and dresses? That girls is on my list! Elijah is staring mesmerized by this video!

Anonymous said...

How adorable!!! Hey guess what, you received an award from me today because you rock my socks off :) seriously! So stop by today to receive the award for being so fabulous :)

Amy Ellen said...

I am stopping in from Fly Away Birdie and I absolutely LOVE this blog... I followed you and look forward to your future posts... What a beautiful family : ) Ours is very similar in number and boy/girl ratio...

Amy Ellen from HealthBeginsWithMom.com

Stephanie said...

Your girls are adorable!

Helene said...

Awwww, she is just precious!! I love how in the beginning you had to keep asking her to flip the drawing over!! I love her imagination...oh and I giggled about the "I wub oooo" in the end.

I'm guessing you're from New England??? I got a hint of a Bostonian accent in there!!

So glad you participated in our carnival!

Hajar Zamzam Ismail said...

Oh, she is sooo cute!

He & Me + 3 said...

What a cutie patootie. Love the art. So sweet.

Jennifer said...

Sooo adorable!! I found your blog through the art carnival contest. Congrats on winning! I look forward to reading more!

~ Jennifer
http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com/

Mrsbear said...

Your kids are absolutely adorable. And your voice was not annoying in the least. ;) Congrats on winning.

Dazzled by Diapers said...

Breigh is adorable. I love how she said she was 4!

Your family is so pretty! And yes, you must have an exciting day everyday with your children. I need more noise at my house.