i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

baby e's first photo shoot.

well you all know after baby e is born he/she will have tons of pictures taken. today baby e had their first photo shoot. here's the photo. of our baby e. i measured about six weeks. putting my due date at january 6, 2010. i'm calling my dr. tomorrow to set up the first visits for that. oh it was so nice to see that little flicker of a heartbeat. :0) here's the picture. and then i'm done. i'm beat. we were gone from about ten until almost six tonight. it was a long day. and i'm exhausted. so i'm off to enjoy the season finale's of csi and csi:ny. enjoy!!


oh, and thanks for all the 'e' name suggestions. i love them. it's fun to see a whole plethera of names. and please keep the new blog name suggestions coming too! i love them. ;0) alrighty. i 'm off. nighty night. oh wait...if you haven't already check out the super cute videos of amelya and breigh in the two posts below. they're so funny!! :0)

16 loving words from you.:

Elyse said...

Awwww! Sweet moments!
~Elyse

-stephanie- said...

God is amazing. What a sweet miracle you have there.

He & Me + 3 said...

I love seeing ultrasounds. So sweet.

Ami said...

GREAT scan! Everything looks great!

Emily said...

Look at the little bean!!!

Stephanie said...

YAY!!!!! So happy for you! Get some rest!

Molly said...

Amazing! Congrats on the upcoming arrival!

Jess said...

Awww the lil bean is super cute! The heartbeat is always GREAT to see!

~*Michelle*~ said...

Awwwwwwwwww (s)he looks just like you!

(in a cute little bean kinda way!)

I am beyond thrilled for you, mama Amanda.....God is so awesome!

xox

LivingSimply, SimplyLiving said...

Oh, I am so thrilled to get to see baby 'e' so soon..Hope to continue to see baby 'e' grow and grow..keep the pics coming...
I am so happy for you Amanda..
With Much Love,
Annmarie

Stephanie said...

What a miracle! Isn't God amazing?

Jen said...

Very cool...so happy all is well!

More Than Words said...

Oh how amazing!!!

I loved getting the ultra sound pictures!!!!!!!!!

How exciting, AManda!!!!!

Verna said...

Hey, just thought of another blog name: 5 Blessings from above.


Have a great week end.

The Beaver Bunch said...

My vote for the new blog name is something less specific to the number of kids you have.

I dunno, I'm just sayin'. Y'all are multiplying...er, adding to your quiver on the regular. ;)

Also, awesome US pic. I love them!

Jenny said...

Congrats on Baby E - I just found out this morning we are expecting #5 also. I'm due 1/23 and will deliver mid January since I'll be having c-section #4. I'm very happy for you and the family!!