i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

saturday silliness.

well it should be short saturday silliness.


i had to pick a new winner this morning for the fuzzi bunz diapers. i tried to contact alicia, but she didn't get back to me. so i feel bad. but my rules were 48 hours. sooooooo the new winner is


she has the cutest little guy...well he isn't so little, but he's cute!! she calls him her chunky monkey. :0)


we had a fabulous time on a date last night. we went to listen to our friend sing. and god totally worked it out, even though we were late...she hadn't started yet!! whoo hoo. we didn't get home til one AM. i feel bad that shaun had to work this morning though, he had to be to work by five thirty...no fun!! i was relieved that breigh slept til EIGHT. ahhhh. that was nice. we went out to eat and to the concert with another couple. it was really nice to get together with them and chat and hang out. it's been awhile since we've gone on a double date with minimal kids. they brought their baby along...who pretty much slept the entire time. :0) they were fortunate enough to have their son someplace over night though!! lol.


tonight we're going to my mom's work picnic. yes we're going!! they invite everyone in the employees family pretty much. we're going to the timberrattlers game. (minor league baseball team) it should be fun. we went a few years ago and it was a blast. however wisconsin isn't being so nice today and it's going to be a chilly game i'm afraid. oh well. we'll break out the winter coats and hats to stay warm and toasty.


so i hear dustin singing now upstairs. so i'm off to feed him and all that other jazz. but here's a cute picture of me and my hubby from last night first!
don't mind that random piece of hair in my face!! :0) have a great weekend friends!!

19 loving words from you.:

Jess said...

Aww having to pick a new winner SUCKS!!!! I felt horrible that I had to but rules are rules!

Glad you guys had fun on your date!

momstheword said...

What a cute picture of you and hubby. Looks like you had a great time!

I think it's exciting that you have so many little ones. I would have had lots more if the Lord had chosen to bless me.

He blessed me with two on earth and one in Heaven, so we are thankful for what we have! But I would have had lots, lol!

Just popped over from the Five Moms to thank you for stopping by our new blog today!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Adorable picture of you and the hubs...even with the stray hair ;)

Thanks for stopping by the new mom blog and leaving a comment we are really excited to be getting started and really looking forward to getting to know you better!

Love your blog and you kiddos are too too cute!

More Than Words said...

I'm so glad you had a great night out!!!! You look great in the pic, by the way!!!!

Have a wonderful time at the picnic!

C.C. and Double T said...

Nice pic!!! Glad you had a good time!

:-)

He & Me + 3 said...

Good job winning the contest....500 comments? Wow
Have fun at the picnic and cute picture. I like the stray hair. cute

-stephanie- said...

Very cute picture of you two. You are sooo gonna freeze at the ball game. WI sucks sometimes. Weatherwise.

~*Michelle*~ said...

Love the pic!

Verna said...

Dress warm enough for the picnic. Today it's rather cool here since the storms last night.

Glad you had a good evening out.

Nikki said...

Great pic of the two of you! :) Yay for Megan!

Kelli W said...

It sounds like you had a great date night!! My hubby and I could use one of those. Great picture too! I hope you have a great time at the picnic and game!!

Emily said...

Sounds like a great weekend. It's always nice to get away with friends.

Company picnics are usually always fun!!!!

Veronica said...

That's awesome that you guys got to have a date night. We are in desperate need of one of those soon! Have a great rest of your weekend!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time! Date nights are so important. Hope your hubby isn't too tired today.

Take care my friend!
Have fun at the game tonight!

Alicia W said...

YAY! I'm so excited to have won these. I'm sorry that I haven't left a comment because I went into labor early! Baby Ellie is here and I am in love! She's so perfect. But at 6 days old who isn't perfect? How should I send you my address?

Alicia

Alicia W said...

I just realized that you had to pick a new winner- that's what I get for not reading all the way through. Opps. Maybe you could make an exception under the circumstances? If not I'm sure the other winner is also deserving. Thank you.

Elyse said...

Glad you had a great time :)

Just wanted to let you know that I tagged you on my blog.
~Elyse

Megan R. said...

WOOHOO! I am SO SO SO SO SOOOOOO excited about these Fuzzibunz diapers!! I feel truly blessed to have won these, as we really couldn't afford new dipes in the right size for C! Thank you!!

As for names... for the blog, how about 5 Under 5... Man alive!!!

E names: How about Easton for a boy? For a girl, how about Ella, Elle, Elisabeth, Eva? I'll keep thinking on it!

E @ Scottsville said...

Hey, Amanda!

Nice to meet you! You have a beautiful family. =0)

I just followed your comment link over from "Five Moms & A Blog!" Wanted to take the time to thank you for stopping by. It's so fun meeting new moms! ((I'm also a mom of four!))

~Erica