i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

the winners...finally. :0)

good morning. were you all up all night waiting for me to post the winners?? welllllllllllllllll since i didn't put what time ten at night last night, i decided it was only fair to wait until we all hit ten. which would put me around midnight. ((fyi: next time i will be sure to put what time zone we will be ending in, i'm new at all this stuff! lol.)) which means i was already sawing some logs. so. that's my reason. plus there were tons of entries. so i needed a clear head to count them all and make sure i got them all in there. i know quit babbling already huh?! so without further ado here are the winners!!!

::THREE FUZZI BUNZ WINNER::
the three fuzzi bunz goes to alicia at ideas,musings, and ramblings who only has a few weeks left of pregnancy!! how exciting congrats alicia!!

::PLANET WISE WET BAG WINNER::
the winner of the planet wise wet bag is 'dazzled by diapers' over at dazzled by diapers. i can understand how someone can be 'dazzled' by diapers. i fit that bill too!! :0)

so there you all have it. thanks for playing along. and for helping promote my giveaways! i also want to welcome all you 'new' followers to my blog. i hope you come back and stick around and enjoy my blog!! i love meeting new blogging buddies!!

my three girlies are up early today. so i don't have any more time to blog right now. i'm actually going to try to sneak in a shower before my little man wakes up. and since the girls don't want anything to do with me anyways right now. :0) super why is on. they LOVE that show. and you know so do i. it is a cute little show and amelya and breigh LOVE to interact with the characters.

so again congrats to the winners. you have 48 hours to get back to me with your addresses!! :0) have a great day.

7 loving words from you.:

~*Michelle*~ said...

Congrats to the winners!

(*secretly pouting that it wasn't me!)

Thanks Amanda for such fun giveaways....you ROCK!

Kelli W said...

Congrats to the winner!!
My boys {and I} LOVE Super Why!! It is so cute and Grant has learned a bunch of his letter just by watching the show...and Henry helping him a little!! PBS Rocks!

LivingSimply, SimplyLiving said...

Serena and TJ love that show too..it is such a cute kiddie show..and I like it as well.
Hope your doing GREAT:)
Annmarie

Dazzled by Diapers said...

woohoooooo Thank you so much!!! You made my day.

Kelli said...

I'm pouting... haha oh well I guess I will have to buy one. see you tomorrow!!

Verna said...

Have a great day!

He & Me + 3 said...

Congrats to all the lucky winners.