i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

all i have.

this is all i have for today. this video is from our church. it's a song of worship. one of my favorites. enjoy!




6 loving words from you.:

He & Me + 3 said...

I have never heard that song before. Love it!

Stephanie said...

I've never heard it either, but I love it! Thanks for sharing, Amanda!

Veronica said...

Amanda...your church totally reminds me of mine growing up. Did I even tell you that I was a pastor's kid? I was one from birth until around 16 yrs old. It was a tiny Protestant church and for a long time we couldn't afford rent at a traditional building so we had church at our house! Seeing your little video brought back memories although the songs we sang were much less modern...(lots of old hymnals)!

Thanks for sharing this song and hope you're having a great week so far!

P.S. Thanks for that last comment. It put a smile on my face!

-stephanie- said...

It made me praise the Lord along with you. Amen.

christy rose said...

Just Awesome! What a great song!

Lauralee Beth said...

Hello there. Just checking out new blogs and I really like yours. Feel free to come check out mine if you'd like. :)