i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Monday, December 14, 2009

anyone else?

is there anyone else who really just does not like wrapping gifts?

i totally do not. it just seems to take forever and i really just don't like it. no other reason then i don't like it. it's not even because it only gets ripped open. it's just that i don't like it.

so now i'm taking a break from wrapping. :0) lucky you!!

i have quite a bit of it done. and amelya helped me so that was fun. i have all of the kiddos presents to wrap yet. and of course they have the most! i also was a little lazy and instead of printing off labels, just wrote on the paper with sharpies. :0) oh well. it gets the same point across...to: your name.

i love that so many of you entered the giveaway in the post below. you have til tomorrow to enter, so if you may have missed it...go ENTER!! i also found another box of gingerbread cake in my cupboard. so i'm going to pick an extra name for that one. :0) merry christmas.

it was so fun to pick out a ton of free stuff from my wildtree party!! i had almost a 500 party. so i got 97.00 in FREE!! woo hoo. plus two half price items. i'm set for awhile with wildtree. wildtree also revealed the new products for january. there are nine fun new products::
Thai Red Curry Paste

Tia Rosa's Red Enchilada Sauce
Hearty Morning Granola Mix
Adobo Seasoning Blend
Molten Lava Cake Mix
Bayou Blend
Italian Salad Dressing Mix
Garlic Galore Seasoning Blend
Mama Mia Minestrone Soup Mix
and two bigger sized favorites::
64 oz Natural Butter Flavor Grapeseed Oil
8 oz Taco Seasoning Blend

and something fun about the products, is that i'm part of the product testing commitee. so i've gotten to try the new foods before they've been revealed. the enchilada sauce is YUMMY. i've never had enchiladas before...but the sauce was so good with them. my other favorite was the garlic seasoning. i'm so excited to share these products at my shows after the new year!!

speaking of wildtree...i'm off to make supper. we're having wildtree sloppy joes. (i love them.) and it sounds like nap time is almost over...have a super great night..and don't forget to enter the wild and sassy giveaway!!

19 loving words from you.:

Jen said...

Oh, I loathe wrapping. But you know that from my FB post the other day! :)

Stephanie said...

I like wrapping, but with kids it's next to impossible...so the recipient is lucky if the present is in a gift bag instead of the plastic shopping bag...and a card to go with it...forget it! Maybe you could just put your kids to work wrapping - my dad always had one of us wrap my mom's gifts from him. ;)

Kelli W said...

I hate to wrap presents. Mainly because I'm not very good at it and they always end up looking wonky! I would much rather let my hubby the perfectionist do it!

Lindy said...

Do you know why it's called Tia Rosa sauce? Just curious because one of our favorite places to eat in Arizona is a Mexican place called Tia Rosa's. I only have two presents wrapped under the tree and they are small. Hope that makes you feel better!

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

I dislike wrapping also. But, I was able to get them all done in one day when everyone was gone for the day. I'm hoping for more days like that. :)

Cheryl said...

I don't mind wrapping gifts, but really tire of it by Christmas Eve :)

The "Parents for a Safe Graduation" committee at our high school is doing a fund raiser. They are charging $1.00/package to wrap your gifts...it even includes the wrap and bow!

I am tempted to bring in a bunch of the gifts (we have six living children) and for $40.00 we could have fourty packages all set to go! Sounds good to me and it is for a good cause.

Happy Scrappin' (I wish there was time for that)...I mean happy wrappin' :)

With love and hope,
Cheryl

Megan said...

I can't believe you've never had enchiladas - oh my word! I can't go a week without them, but I'm from Texas :-)

I got brown paper wrapping and bought really pretty festive ribbon, and I wrote on my presents with a sharpee too!

Glad your Wildtree party went well. I'm so excited for my stuff!

-stephanie- said...

Ahhhhhhh A larger size butter flavor grapeseed oil!!!! YaHoo! gotta try the Bayou Blend too.


I like wrapping gifts.

He & Me + 3 said...

The new products sound awesome. I have thoroughly enjoyed my wildtree products. I need to order more.
I don't mind wrapping gifts.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Veronica said...

Did I read that right? You've never had enchiladas before? :) Oh my...enchilads are my favorite! So yummy! The new Wildtree items sound great!

As for wrapping, I'm right there with you. We're on a tight budget this year so I don't think I'm be wrapping much this Chistmas. What things I do have to wrap will probably go in gift bags!

Kristi said...

I hate wrapping with a passion. I bought a lot of fun wrapping paper this yeat complete with fun Christmas Story name tags and I'm hoping that will make me have a little more fun with it. Probably not though...

christy rose said...

The new products sound great!

I do not mind wrapping some, but I get over it really fast. I have less and less to wrap as my kids get older though. Their gift ideas are so much more expensive, they get less of them. I kinda like that actually. Less shopping and wrapping and I get it all done much faster. :)

Maire said...

Hi!
You'd think after years of being a Mom, I'd have gotten the gift wrapping thing more organized...NOT!! I don't mind wrapping gifts on Christmas Eve; I just pop in my Christmas DVD's I save for then. This year, not so many gifts to wrap, kids wanted cash or gift cards. Can't wait to get my WildTree stuff! The Alfredo sauce was to die for!
Hugs Maire

mittelmommy said...

i can't wait to try some of the new products! and i'm with some of your blogger friends, can't believe you hadn't had enchiladas before..we have them kinda often! they are so yummy and there is also enough for n's lunch for a few days!
and my offer still stands...i'll gladly help you wrap!

Jennifer W. said...

Loathe wrapping! Paul's all 'The corners have to be straight, and the seams need to be in the back...' blah, blah, blah! Hehe. He actually gave up years ago on trying to get me to do it his way...if he wants help he shuts up and lets me do it my way!! :) And it's funny that you use sharpies-we do too!
Jen

More Than Words said...

Okay..call me weird, but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE wrapping presents!!!! It's the highlight for me! LOL

Emily's Family said...

Oh wow 97 in free stuff. WOO HOO

http://couponmommyof2.blogspot.com/2009/12/thank-you-to-my-followers-giveaway.html

Emily's Family said...

Thank you very much on the 3 column. It worked. I won't what will happen if I change the colors and stuff?