i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

and the award goes to...

well...technically it's not an award. but i thought that sounded more fun than "the winner" :0)

so i picked the winners this morning for the wipe case and gingerbread cake. and then the extra gingerbread cake. and then because i'm feeling in the giving mood...i also picked another winner for a prize. so here are the winners:

WIPE CASE & GINGERBREAD CAKE: goes to Kelli. kelli is a friend i've even gotten to meet in real life!! she lives a few towns...well more than a few i guess. away from me. she has a great son named landyn and is due with a baby girl in nine short weeks. yay kelli!!

GINGERBREAD CAKE: goes to Megan. megan is a 'new' online friend i've made recently. and she actually placed a wildtree order for my open house too. so here's something else to add to your collection megan!! she also has a super cute cat named lou. :0)

SPECIAL PRIZE: ((it's actually the gift i've gotten together for my mom's group friends and the girls' dance teacher and amelya's awana teachers)) i had one extra so what better way to make use of it:: goes to Kelli. except a different kelli. this kelli is a supermom. and has three boys. and makes the CUTEST crafts ever. check out her blog for her super cute shirts she's made!!

so you three winners...email me and let me know you know you won. and of course your addresses. (except megan i still have yours!) and kelli b. we could totally just meet up if you feel up to it. and well that's it. except that you have til friday to let me know you know you won. :0)
YAY!! i'm so super excited. i love giving things away. it's so fun!!!

i'm also so happy to know how many of you dislike wrapping. and am a teensy bit jealous of those who think it's fun!

and yes i've never had enchiladas before. you all made me laugh at the "i can't believe it" comments. i've mainly never tried them because i'm such a picky eater. BUT loved the enchiladas. especially because i could leave the 'gross' stuff out. and have it on the side for those who may like it. poor shaun is not a picky eater.

i've got more gifts to wrap. so i'm off to do that, since i'm in the mood.

i'm also in the mood for some meat. is that weird. i'm totally craving meat. just ground beef fried up and seasoned. (with wildtree rancher steak rub of course!) i may have to have my supper early...leftover tator tot casserole. that would satisfy the craving. i know a total random fact...but if you haven't caught on by now...i'm pretty random anyways. :0)

5 loving words from you.:

Kelli said...

yay!! i'm soo excited!!! i can't wait to get it! woo hoo! okay enough explination points, we can get together soon, after Christmas and the Wildtree stuff comes in and maybe have lunch at the Mom and Pop Place or something! (i'm craving a BBQ chicken panini!)

ps i've never had enchiladas either!

Kelli W said...

Yay! I am so excited too! I saw Kelli for the first giveaway and got excited and then realized it wasn't me and I got a little sad! I'm glad I kept reading though:) I can't wait to see what surprise you have for me! Thanks for the linky to my blog too!
I don't think it's weird that you are craving meat....I craved all kinds of strange things when I was pregnant!

Maire said...

Congratulations everyone!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Congrats to all of them. Woo hoo it is so fun to win

Veronica said...

Congrats to the winners. That was a lot of fun! Still laughing about the enchiladas. Seriously, you are missing out if you've never eaten an enchilada!!! LOVE THEM!!!