i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Monday, March 01, 2010

32nd Street Blog Parade

because we had an extremely busy weekend. and i like answering questions. i linked up for this fun blog parade: ((and when i've had time to load and crop some pictures from amelya's fifth bday party yesterday i'll try. or you won't hear from me til wednesday..the day of my ULTRASOUND!! :0) enjoy.))





1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?

hmmm. my favorite time of the day lately is when we do our family devotionals together. it's been fun to see the growth of the kiddos through it all. and that they're remembering what we're talking about each day. it's such a blessing to do it together as a family. :0)


2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?

cheesecake. specifically strawberry. or cheesecake ragoons from hu hot. yummy.

3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?

to be debt free. and be able to then be wiser with what god has blessed us with.
4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?

that i can be a typical 'blonde' sometimes. sometimes i say the goofiest things. but take it all in stride. and am thankful i can blame it on the blonde hair!
5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?

hmmm. i always thought full house would be fun, but i'd be the mom who lives. :0) it's super cheesy, but fun show. plus i just loved their house!! so i'd be the mom who should've been in full house. and after all OUR house IS a full house. :0)

6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?

sewing. i haven't tried it in YEARS, but i don't think i have the paitence for it. but i'd love to be able to. especially so i could sew up some cute fleece soakers for cloth diapers.

7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?

somewhere tropical. with palm trees. blue clear ocean. and unlimited time with shaun and the kiddos.
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?

christian. probably worship. i just love it. but i'll leave that up to our worship leader at church.
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?

oh. this is a hard one! can i just pick the mall? then i could go to all the different stores for me and everyone else. or i'd pick a furniture store so we could get a new couch and then re-do the kitchen. so scratch the mall i'd pick a home improvement store so we could remodel the bathroom and kitchen and get a new couch somehow too. but as much as those things would be 'nice' to have done, i'm having more fun having babies and raising our family.
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?

this is hard. but i think i'd love to EXPERIENCE, but not live forever in the days of horse and buggys and fireplaces to keep warm. but i'd like to live more like nellie on little house than laura, just switching the parents around!
11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?

blue. i love blue. and already have a ton of it!
12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?
(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)

happy. who wouldn't want to be happy all the time! it's all about finding our joy in the lord!!
13. What's the last album you listened to?

francessca bastelli (probably spelt her name wrong) but i LOVE her cd, my paper heart!! so so so good!!
14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?

hmmm. if you're a blog reader of mine for a long while there isn't much i HAVEN'T shared...so this is hard to answer. maybe i haven't shared this. when i was little, talking like 4th grade i wanted to be an author. and during open writing time i started writing a book. i did this through 6th grade (that i can remember) and my teacher picked a 'chapter' of my book for 'golden writing award' one week. i should find those and read them. the funny thing is...i've never once finished one!!


so there you have it. hope you enjoyed!! and i also want to mention (for those of you blog hopping over here...i'm doing a week of giveaways April 5th-10th...so feel free to grab my button for that event!! and come on back. :0) ))

13 loving words from you.:

christy rose said...

I would go to Hawaii on vacation. I want to go some day so badly. And I would definitely shop at a furniture store!! I have so many things on my list for our home!!!

Kelli W said...

I think I could live off of just cheesecake too...yum! I have Francesca B.'s cd too and it is my favorite! We listen to it so much in the car that Grant knows at least four songs from her CD!

Stephanie said...

I've thought about being an author too, but it's way more fun to be a mommy ;) I'm excited about your Giveaway Gala - I'll put the button up on my blog and blog about it when it gets closer. I have a few more reviews/giveaways I'm working on, but I'm going to spread them out. It's so fun to be able to share mommy businesses!

More Than Words said...

That was fun to read! I'd eat cheesecake everyday too if I didn't have to worry about gaining 5 lb. with every bite!

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

I totally agree with the Little House days. Life was simple then. Although I hate wearing dresses. :)

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I did enjoy this! I loved Full House too. We never missed an episode. I see you wearing blue alot. It fits you!

Can't wait to hear all about the ultrasound. Take care my friend!

He & Me + 3 said...

That was fun...Debt free...now that is a good one. I too love cheesecake. YUM

The adventure of a redneck mommy. said...

There is Something for you on my blog.. enjoy..

Holly said...

Hey we do have some of the same answers!! Cool Great minds think alike? ;)

Bridgette said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog to check on me. I am doing ok. Each day seems to be easier...until I see something that triggers that emotion, but I am ok. I go to the dr tomorrow for 1 last blood test. I think once I can get through with the dr visits I will feel better. Thanks again. :)

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

mmm cheesecake, I am getting hungry reading all these blogs:)

I wish I was debt free, that would be so nice not to worry about money.

Mama to 5 said...

Hi! nice to meet you - found you on the 32nd Blog Parade. I enjoy reading your blog - signed up to a follow your blog. We have alot in common SAHM & cloth diapering! Congrats on your pregnancy! I invite you to come visit my blog. Have a great week! :) <><
Nicole

♥ Brittany Ciara ♥ said...

Found you on the blog parade. I agree on the paper heart album, it is soo good! :) I also love how you are naming your babies in ABC order. That's the cutest thing ever. Imagine lining them up, in ABC order, and not by height. :P

Hope you will stop by my blog and check out my post on the blog parade:
http://brittanyciara.blogspot.com/2010/03/jump-onboard-its-time-for-blog-parade.html

I have followed you and can't wait to read more! :)