because we had an extremely busy weekend. and i like answering questions. i linked up for this fun blog parade: ((and when i've had time to load and crop some pictures from amelya's fifth bday party yesterday i'll try. or you won't hear from me til wednesday..the day of my ULTRASOUND!! :0) enjoy.))
1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?
hmmm. my favorite time of the day lately is when we do our family devotionals together. it's been fun to see the growth of the kiddos through it all. and that they're remembering what we're talking about each day. it's such a blessing to do it together as a family. :0)
2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?
cheesecake. specifically strawberry. or cheesecake ragoons from hu hot. yummy.
3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
to be debt free. and be able to then be wiser with what god has blessed us with.
4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?
that i can be a typical 'blonde' sometimes. sometimes i say the goofiest things. but take it all in stride. and am thankful i can blame it on the blonde hair!
5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
hmmm. i always thought full house would be fun, but i'd be the mom who lives. :0) it's super cheesy, but fun show. plus i just loved their house!! so i'd be the mom who should've been in full house. and after all OUR house IS a full house. :0)
6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
sewing. i haven't tried it in YEARS, but i don't think i have the paitence for it. but i'd love to be able to. especially so i could sew up some cute fleece soakers for cloth diapers.
7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
somewhere tropical. with palm trees. blue clear ocean. and unlimited time with shaun and the kiddos.
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
christian. probably worship. i just love it. but i'll leave that up to our worship leader at church.
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
oh. this is a hard one! can i just pick the mall? then i could go to all the different stores for me and everyone else. or i'd pick a furniture store so we could get a new couch and then re-do the kitchen. so scratch the mall i'd pick a home improvement store so we could remodel the bathroom and kitchen and get a new couch somehow too. but as much as those things would be 'nice' to have done, i'm having more fun having babies and raising our family.
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
this is hard. but i think i'd love to EXPERIENCE, but not live forever in the days of horse and buggys and fireplaces to keep warm. but i'd like to live more like nellie on little house than laura, just switching the parents around!
11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
blue. i love blue. and already have a ton of it!
12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?
(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)
happy. who wouldn't want to be happy all the time! it's all about finding our joy in the lord!!
13. What's the last album you listened to?
francessca bastelli (probably spelt her name wrong) but i LOVE her cd, my paper heart!! so so so good!!
14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?
hmmm. if you're a blog reader of mine for a long while there isn't much i HAVEN'T shared...so this is hard to answer. maybe i haven't shared this. when i was little, talking like 4th grade i wanted to be an author. and during open writing time i started writing a book. i did this through 6th grade (that i can remember) and my teacher picked a 'chapter' of my book for 'golden writing award' one week. i should find those and read them. the funny thing is...i've never once finished one!!
so there you have it. hope you enjoyed!! and i also want to mention (for those of you blog hopping over here...i'm doing a week of giveaways April 5th-10th...so feel free to grab my button for that event!! and come on back. :0) ))