i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

i took some pictures today!

but not of my kiddos...of my niece aryssa. who is already four months old! amazing how time flies. so i thought i would post a few of my favorites for you to enjoy. and then i have to go start supper. this is a perfect reason NOT to though. :0)










14 loving words from you.:

Kelli W said...

She is a cutie! I really like the first picture:)

Stephanie said...

So precious! Do they cloth diaper too? I thought I spied a pink cloth diaper in one picture.

-stephanie- said...

What a doll! Great photos.

Rachel said...

Great pics....I think she looks like Breigh in the first one. :)

Emily said...

You did an awesome job.. what do you use to do the effects?

Beccalynn said...

She's beautiful!

carissa said...

beautiful pics! just full of precious! so glad you found my blog because i've loved looking at yours! your story is so sweet. you have a beautiful family. i'm following you! : )

carissa said...

p.s. - you must be one amazing mama! having all those kiddos so close in age and still managing the cloth diaper thing. i'm so impressed. you must have some mad mama skills!

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute! Thanks for stopping by and visiting :)

{:miss v:} said...

Great job on the photos! She's adorable!

Jen said...

so cute! I agree that she looks a little like your Breigh.

Thanks for sharing!

christy rose said...

aww! She is beautiful!

He & Me + 3 said...

What a sweetie pie. You did great. Gorgeous pictures. I am sure her mommy was so pleased.

April said...

So adorable! I think she looks a bit like Amelya!.. those eyes!