i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

wordless wednesday.

a fine hand to be dealt...

13 loving words from you.:

More Than Words said...

Oh yah! Four of a kind!

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

AWESOME!!!

Charity said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you!!!!

Alicia The Snowflake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alicia The Snowflake said...

Ok, so sometimes I'm a little slow. Now I get it! Congrats my friend! Very exciting!!!!

Kelli W said...

It look me a minute...but I get it! Yay! I can't wait to find out what name you have picked out! Congratulations:)

carissa said...

that's as sweet as sugar!

Anna said...

Yay! That's awesome! Congratulations!

christy rose said...

Congrats!!! What a great way to share your news! Very creative I love it!

Stephanie said...

Woo hoo! If Alicia hadn't given a clue in her comment, I would have still been sitting here wondering what in the world this picture meant ;)

Amanda said...

Well I was going to comment last night but just as I was getting ready to type the phone rang. It was Joel. He was telling me that we had a baby calf born, and not only one but twins!! He was so excited that I just had to go out there!!!

Enough on my excitement! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!! Congrats! That's awesome!!!!

Jen said...

Awesome! Congrats again! Are you going to share her name or make us wait?!?

I can wait...I can be patient like that....sure, I can.....ahem....

He & Me + 3 said...

I figured it out before scrolling down on the above post. congrats.