i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Flashback Friday--Caitlyn

it's friday...well not really...but i'm not going to be home tomorrow morning to post this. and i figured, does it REALLY matter? nope. it doesn't. at least not to me.

September 6, 2007

so here's me ready to go to the hospital on caitlyn's birthday!! (and i know you can't see my toes really well...but i had an AWESOME pedicure a week before and when i was pushing, we were talking about how cute they were. lol)
caitlyn's overall labor/delivery, wasn't too bad. the only downfall was that it was my doctor's surgery day and we didn't get started with labor as early as we thought. so caitlyn wasn't born til after 8pm. my mom was on her way to work and stopped in at the hospital and got to meet caitlyn before going to work, i was literally pushing as she got there. the nurses outside told her to wait a little bit. my mom said she heard a scream, (which i don't remember doing) and then a baby crying. lol. here's that little baby...
and here she is now. it's not a great great shot, but it's one of her playing in the car from the other week, and one i haven't shared yet. :0)

if you'd like to 'play along' click on the button and join in for friday photo flashback.
Friday Photo Flashback

my lack of blogging this week, and commenting, and really overall internet involvement...has been all for good hard earned money. lol. i've been setting up, and running my rummage sale at my mom's house. and it's been crazy. but after today...SO worth it. we did great for our sales! and i've noticed a bit of a 'dent' in the clothes...but there's still loads left. LOCAL people: i've got a ton of NB-6X  girls, and NB-12 month boys. please come and buy it...ALL!! :)

so i'll be back...probably not til next week. and hopefully with pictures of the girlies marching in the parade on sunday. our town has a big 'father's day' parade and the girls will be in it with their batons of course. and i'll be waddling along with them! 20!! TWENTY!! 2-0!! days left. i can't believe it!

12 loving words from you.:

Heather Fox said...

Everytime I read your blog you make me want to have 50 kids!! HA

-stephanie- said...

Caitybug's a cutie!

20 days! Holy moly this is going way too fast.

Kristin said...

I love birth stories! Hope your sale continues to go well.....wish I lived nearby and could come and check it out! I got your package in the mail today! 20 days is not long at all!!!

More Than Words said...

Aww!! How precious!! Gosh, I always gained so much weight when I was pregnant. I was never "all baby."

Stephanie said...

Oh I LOVE the pregnancy pictures and the newborns pictures even more! How I miss those dayas!!!! I need to come visit you so I can get my fill :) don't you need a nanny for those first few weeks? HaHa

Glad your sale went well - I saw on facebook you were busy with that. Hope you have a good time at the parade!

The Cummings Family said...

I love seeing baby bumps, newborns and hearing the story of their entrance into this world. What a blessing from God!
Where are you located? I'm in Omaha...
Patti

XmasDolly said...

I'm your latest follower from Friday Photo Flashback. Now, those are truly some mighty fine memories. Enjoy your parade & bring lots of water I hear it's going to be hot.

Kelli W said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe only 20 days left! And Caitlyn is such a cutie...I love picture of her in the Cozy Coupe! My boys love to play in theirs:) I hope you sell all of your clothes!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Great birth story and cute baby & big girl photos :o)

You are certainly keeping busy as you count down to your "Baby E's" birth!

Blessings & Aloha!

{:miss v:} said...

What a cute belly shot! She's adorable!

I can't believe you only have 20 days left! That's crazy!

Holly said...

I laughed some when your mom heard a scream and a baby crying. :) I can't believe you only have 20 days!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Your belly was so perfectly round. You were all belly. That is awesome. Super cute pictures of Miss Caitlyn!
Can't believe you are that far along already. Wild.