i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Friday, June 04, 2010

friday photo flashback

it's been a LONG time since i've done this, but alicia at more than words, does it every week. and i thought it'd be fun to do! if you want to play along, go to her blog by clicking on the button...

Friday Photo Flashback

so here's my flashback...

i thought i'd be fun to share me pregnant with each of the kiddos. since i should have four fridays left til i have miss baby e. that gives me a chance to share each of them.

((march 5, 2005)) this is me the morning we left for the hospital to have amelya. i was induced because my doctor thought she was going to be bigger, and it was her weekend on call...so it worked out well. and i was hoping my mom may be able to see a bit of something, she was on her way to mexico that day and missed the actual birth. it's the only part of amelya's birth i wish i could change.


and here is miss amelya...i think it was the second day of life. i just love this picture of her. and i'll be honest...looking at it almost made me bawl. it's so hard to remember her as a baby!!

and that little baby has turned into this little girl...

24 loving words from you.:

Unknown said...

I found you on the Friday Blog Hop. I am now following you and hope you will head to one or all of my blogs to check them out! Have a great weekend! BUSY MOMS WHO LOVE TO READ
THE BUSY WOMAN'S GUIDE TO SURVIVING MOTHERHOOD
BUSY MOMS COOKING UP REVIEWS

Kelli W said...

That is such a precious baby picture! She look just the same too! And oh my goodness her haircut is adorable! Can't wait to see the next three:)

-stephanie- said...

I love this! She is such a sweetie. Looking forward to the next 4 Fridays.

Happy said...

It's always fun to look back and feel nostalgic, huh?

Your baby was and is very cute! I like her hair cut as well!

Kristin said...

Wow...even as a little baby, you can tell it is her! So many babies look nothing like their future selves :-), but she has the same little nose and mouth.

McCrakensx4 said...

What fun! I love looking back at preggo pictures! And I am with you...they grow up way to fast!

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Awww I love this. I always get super emotional thinking about being pregnant and having newborns. At least you get to experience it again in a few weeks!

C.C. and Double T said...

Awesome! Just beautiful... then and now!!! :o)

Jen said...

She's beautiful!

More Than Words said...

So precious!! And all your kids are like little dolls, Amanda!

Jessica S. said...

Hello! I am following from Friday Blog Hop, your children are adorable!
http://naturalbabygiveaways.com/friday-fun-604/

Ami said...

She was, and still is, just stunning! :)

Lorilynne said...

She's so sweet! I'm pregnant with my 3rd right now, I'm so jealous that you are right around the corner from yours being born and I still have about 13 weeks to go!

Our Peculiar Lives said...

Hi there! I found you on the Friday blog hop. YOur family is so sweet and I love your blog! I signed up to follow. Looking forward to reading more! you can visit me at www.ourpeculiarlives.blogspot.com if you like! Have a great weekend!

Heather Fox said...

This was so sweet!! I am excited to see the Fridays to come!

sbswtp said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog:) I am now following you too!!! :) Your kids are beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by and joining in the hop!!!

I cant wait to see your little E baby!! I have been following your blog for along time! I love it!

The Mama said...

Cute. It's hard to remember the oldest as a baby... especially when we keep having new babies. She's always been a cutie. I like all of your pictures!

Holly said...

I love looking back at pics of Kyndra when she was a baby. :)

Ruth said...

aww, they grow up way to fast.

He & Me + 3 said...

What a sweet little girl. I love that precious picture of her. Her expression is so sweet.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Aw! too adorable! I love to see past and present photos! What a doll!

Blessings & Aloha!
Look forward to your future posts of your other little ones. We have "A", "B" And "C" babies too...well. our babies are all in their 20's already! goodness :o)
(actually, didnt plan it that way, so ours are actually "A", "C" and then "B" names. ...would have loved to have more, but now looking forward to grandbabies :o)

Stephanie said...

I always tear up when i look back at those pictures! I wish they stayed small so much longer!!!!

XmasDolly said...

From cooking in the oven to a gourmet little girl - just priceless; thanks for sharing. Following already. Have a great weekend.