seriously. i sit here. and go. blech. what should i write. so because i was recently 'tagged/awarded' two awards, i'm doing them. because...mainly i forget otherwise. so i'm remembering and doing it today.
the rules for both were to list some random facts about yourself. if i'm good at nothing else...i'm good at random.
1. i love to get my haircut. i could do it every week if i could. i also love to change it up all the time. i get sick of one style for too long.
2. i found my iPod this week. it has been literally missing for months. i'm so excited. and now have been adding my new favorite songs to it. and the girls like being able to play the super why game again.
3. i don't have the cleanest house ever, and don't care. but i like to have certain things organized. like the DVDS and book shelves. even if it only lasts a day. i love looking at the shelves knowing all the same things are by each other.
4. i wish i was more creative. or crafty. i get ideas in my head, but when they try to come out of my hands...so doesn't happen the way i pictured it. and then i just get irritated and quit.
5. i want to go back to NYC SO BADLY!! i will not drive there again. but dream about taking a weekend trip away with shaun there. something about the hustle and bustle that i just loved when we were there.
6. shaun and i talk about selling our house and land all the time. and then realize...we really don't want to at all.
7. i hate it when my food touches on my plate. it all has it's own spot.
8. i don't drink enough water. and don't like it. the only time i drank water was when i was in tennis. i miss tennis.
9. chicken noodle soup makes everything all better.
10. ever since having kids, i'm an emotional wreck watching movies, tv, commercials. you name it. i'll cry at it. i never cried at anything like that before being pregnant.
so ten is probably enough. because i know i could go on forever. lol. i know i'm supposed to award these to other people. but i honestly HATE picking and choosing. so if you want it...go ahead and take it. :0) i know, it's the easy way out...but it fits with the 'ease' of the post!!
and speaking of haircuts, we all (minus caitlyn who didn't want to) got haircuts this weekend!! shaun needed one desperately. and i wanted one. the girls when we were there decided to as well. they look adorable with short hair! dustin got one too. he needed one badly as well, he had the mullet thing going on. i didn't get a picture of dustin yet, but here's the girls...
they both got quite a bit cut off. but look so darn adorable.
i had shaun take a 'normal' belly picture too. i can't believe how WHITE!! my belly is. lol. or maybe how tan my arms are. either way...wow!! and you really can't tell i got my haircut i guess, but i got quite a bit cut off too.
shaun's reaction after seeing the picture was wow. it looks big. lol. people have been asking lately how far i have to go yet. i say about five weeks. actually it's five weeks from TODAY! i'm enjoying every second while i can. soon we'll be holding her on the outside instead of the inside. shaun last night saw my belly moving all over and went wow. when i asked what. he said it looked like i was getting a massage from the inside out. i never looked at it that way!! so see, i can't complain i've never had a massage!! i get one daily. :)
enough rambling. i'm going to go wake up my girls. dustin is playing happily in the play room but all three girls are still sleeping. and it's almost nine. i'm so glad i don't have to get them awake for school or daycare. lol.