i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Friday, May 28, 2010

a different kind of belly picture...

yesterday i was playing around outside taking some pictures and remembered last year seeing on lara's blog a belly picture of her shadow on her fence. i saw the tree...and thought...HEY! i could do the same thing! i'm thankful my whole shadow fit in the tree. :0)

i had my doctor's appt today. up three more pounds. not too bad i guess. plus i have been eating some grandma hoerth cake. everything else looked/sounded great. and my doctor said she officially called in my induction for the 7th of july!! it's getting closer!

today was a crazy busy day. and i'm using my downtime tonight to just relax and blog this blog. and i finished up my review of the maclaren rocker we got too, in the post below. and now i'm off to enjoy some putting up my feet time and relaxing with the hubby!! have a great weekend!!

21 loving words from you.:

-stephanie- said...

I love this! Very cool.

Kristin said...

I just think that's the neatest photo! That should be a new trend for maternity photos :) Hope you have a nice relaxing night!

carissa said...

yay for july 7th!!! the picture is brilliant - i love the idea!!! you look so cute!

McCrakensx4 said...

Oh fun and very creative...love it! Enjoy your time before she comes because July 7 will be here in a flash!

Alicia W said...

I thought it was on my blog last year. :) Looks SO cute! And tree is much prettier than my fence. :)

http://walkingwithacw.blogspot.com/2009/05/only-place-im-happy.html

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

I looooove that picture. So creative.

Amanda said...

This is so awesome! You're getting so close!!!!

BTW I tagged you on my blog!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the picture :) Great idea!

Holly said...

Hope you have a good weekend too!!!

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

That photo is sooooo cool. You look great -- and you are very close. Hopefully the weather will remain like it is today. Not too humid, not too hot--a perfect Minnesota day.

Blessings on your Monday.

Rachel

He & Me + 3 said...

Very creative. Too cute. I love this shot.

More Than Words said...

How cute is that!!!!!!!!!! I wish I took photos like this when I was pregnant!

Bridget said...

Love your baby belly shadow pic!

~*Michelle*~ said...

Very cool picture (and concept!)

Love it!
xox
*~Michelle~*

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I just adore that shot Amanda! It is so creative and so YOU!!

Ruth said...

Love it! That is adorable.

There is an award on my blog for you. If you accept. Please stop by.
www.clarkmommy.blogspot.com

{:miss v:} said...

That is a cool picture! Great idea!

Sarah MP said...

That's so nice you are able to get that scheduled already. Our surgery center at Theda won't schedule anything before 1 week prior so we'll only have a weeks notice on my surgery. We toured TC yesterday and, while the rooms are more updated, they are no where near as big as St. E's. I miss my old hospital! Great pic of the girls in the box : )

Beccalynn said...

I really love that picture!

The Mama said...

Thanks for the cred! You make me feel so awesome :) HA HA! I can't believe you only have a month left. You are getting so close! Love your picture!

christy rose said...

Cool picture!!!