i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

non-topical

i feel so lost today. i don't have a 'topic' to post about. lol. so then i sit here and stare at the screen wondering, will they enjoy the rambling-ness? or not? should i just not post? ugh. i don't know!

and then i decide to post a bunch of rambling-ness...because well. that's why i enjoy blogging. it's fun to just ramble. when i first started blogging and like two people read my blog...that's all i did was ramble. and somewhere along the way...everyone else joined in! it's so fun to meet new blogging friends.

seriously when i started blogging i sort of wondered...how long will THIS last. i have a ton of journals in my house half full, because i journal for awhile, and then somehow just quit. i sort of guessed that was going to happen with this. but it didn't. it's been a little over 2 YEARS of this blog. crazy stuff i tell you. i still love it though.

and i'm so much better at written words then at spoken ones. i can pour my heart out so much better in writing than i can in speaking. the only thing i dislike, and this is just me being goofy, is when people read what i wrote them right in front of me. i can't stand it. it just makes me feel weird or something. even when shaun reads one of my cards, i always leave the room. so that's probably why i love blogging so much. i can share my heart with you all...without the risk of you reading it while i sit in the room with you. who knows.

this week has been so nice. we have nothing going on during the day until friday afternoon. which means we've pretty much been home all week. monday i had to run to the bank. but we did it AFTER lunch so we ate at home. and then just came home right away. took naps. and then went back to town to go grocery shopping. and the only thing i bought that i didn't 'need' to was a package of gummy worms for a buck. amelya wanted them. and after she suggested them...i wanted them too. :) the kids were crazy on monday though. and of course on the days they're crazy....shaun works late. breigh has one tone...whine. and i'm getting so frustrated by it. now of course she doesn't whine ALL day long. but on a long day like monday...it seemed that way. and most of the time the kids all get together so well. of course they fight, but ususally  not a lot. monday of course. was a lot of fighting kind of day. so we grabbed supper on our way home from grocery shopping. yes i know it's sort of like 'stress' eating. but it was already almost seven, and we hadn't eaten, and shaun was first getting home from work.

yesterday i didn't even change out of my jammies. hey! that's what being a SAHM is all about! i worked a ton on rummage sale stuff. because i realized...ummm NEXT WEEK!! is the sale. i worked on it for a few hours (off and on) during the day. we did school time, and then it was pricing time. i'm almost done. i think. lol. i have 15 paper bags on my table full of clothes. not to mention the 20-30 boxes and bags of clothes already at my mom's house. i'm praying it goes well next week!! it's a TON of work.

today is a 'nothing' day again. yay! but i do have a wildtree party tonight. and tomorrow. so i'll be busy at night. it's just nice to not have anything during the day to 'have' to do. friday i have a doctor's appt! 35 weeks. insane. miss baby girl e has been moving around a lot this morning. i just love the feeling.

we had a graduation party this weekend and a few people gave me the 'look' when i said i have a month left. you know the 'oh i feel so bad, i hope it goes by fast, you look so miserable look'. i pray i don't look miserable! i have been having major back pain lately. and it takes me about five minutes to roll over in bed. and by the time i make myself get out of bed to go to the bathroom my bladder is about to explode. BUT i LOVE it. i love being pregnant. i love having to not share her with anyone else. she's all mine yet for an entire month...actually a bit less...but whatever. once she's born, i have to share her. pass her off to the doting grandparents and aunties and uncle. now. i get her all to myself. so i'm enjoying this last month! am  i super stoked to finally get to see her. oh of course!! i can't wait for 'that' moment. (sigh)

oh, and i'll mention it..an 'open house' party i did last week i offered free shipping on any wildtree order. if you're local... i extend that offer to you! if you're not local...i'll take 5.50 off of your shipping. let me know if you need anything. check out my site. and then email me with the order. i'll extend it to you til friday! i have an 'open house' type party tonight too. so i'll add it to one of them! thanks so much!!

i guess that's all i really have for today. a whole bunch of nothing huh! :0) have a super great wednesday friends!

10 loving words from you.:

Ruth said...

Sounds like a few very busy days of nothing. Good luck with the parties and the yard sale.

Liz Mays said...

I enjoyed pregnancy right to the end myself, and like you, I sure do enjoy my jammies!

Kristin said...

Awwww....it will be so much fun to see little E's picture show up on here soon!! Enjoy these last few weeks!

Kelli W said...

I love jammie days..they are so fun and that means less laundry too:) We have been busy lately, and will be for at least the next three weeks {VBS, VBS, business trip with Jason}, so no jammie days in our future!

carissa said...

i love days spent in jammies!!! my days are like that a lot lately! it's the best way to spend life with a newborn. : )

mittelmommy said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE BABY E WILL BE HERE IN LESS THAN A MONTH!! IN A WAY, DOESN'T PREGNANCY FLY BY..EVERYTHING BUT THE PART OF SEEING HER?!?! ;) WE HAD A JAMMIES DAY YESTERDAY TOO. THIS WK WAS CRAZY EXCEPT YESTERDAY MORNING/EARLY AFTERNOON, BUT I JUST REALIZED WE PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOU UNTIL WE GET BACK..WE SHOULD PLAN A PLAY DATE SOON OR IT WILL BE "AFTER" BABY E COMES!!! I THINK GAGE WOULD LIKE THAT, HE ASKS DAILY IF BREIGH AND AMANDA ARE COMING OVER. LOL
HOPE YOUR SHOWS GO WELL!

Holly said...

I am SO much better at writing out how I feel than speaking it. I can express myself better thru my hand than thru my mouth. B/c IRL I don't really talk that much but you wouldn't really know that by me writing!

Heather Fox said...

HAHA Nice title to the Post! Glad you are getting things done. I love when I have time to dive into meaningless housework!

More Than Words said...

LOL! I remember taking forever just to get out of bed too!!

And yes...stay in your jammies all day if you want!

He & Me + 3 said...

I can't tell you how many times I stare at a blank page in blogger.
You lost me at stay in my pj's all day. For real. That would be a dream I so wanted to do that today. I am having a stress attack from being so busy. Grrr.