i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Thursday, October 07, 2010

happy 3 months!

happy three months miss evaleigh...


time flies too fast!!

9 loving words from you.:

Kristin said...

So adorable!!! I love your new blog design too :)

Ashley said...

SO SO SO cute!!! can i expect to see more on facebook?! hehe! love it!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

She is simply gorgeous. Happy 3 months, baby girl!

Kelli W said...

Such a sweetie...and such an awesome picture too!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh how sweet!

Yes, time does pass way too fast!

Anna said...

She is such a cutie! Happy 3 months!

Stephanie said...

Can I just say how adorable she is?!!!!

I miss having that baby around my house = I miss it all! I'm going to go to bed and dream of babies now :)

Veronica said...

What a sweet pic! Time sure does fly! Seems like it was just yesterday that she was born!

It was fun talking to you yesterday! Hope you have a great weekend!

LivingSimply, SimplyLiving said...

Happy 3 months:)