i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

ABC's of Thanks.

Finding Joy </P>
<P></P>
<P>The ABC's of Thanks
 
i'm linking up and doing my 'abc's of thanks'. since i have a love for the alphabet...well i guess for sure the letters a-e...i thought it'd be a fun thanksgiving post. :)
 
A- amazing grace. thankful for the amazing grace that i get from not only God but by the people who love me.
B- babies. all of mine. i love them to bits.
C- California. i'm so excited to be going there for the first time ever in january to meet a sweet blogging friend.
D- days off for shaun. he works so hard, and i'm so thankful when he gets a day off.
E- energy. i'm thankful for the energy i have most days to be the mom i need to be.
F- food. nuff said. :)
G- God's word. where would i be without that!?
H- homeschooling. oh i'm so thankful to have the opportunity to homeschool my babies.
I- instant oatmeal. my kids love it. i don't at all. but they do. and it makes breakfast SO easy.
J- jokes. i love things that make me laugh.
K- kindness. so thankful for kind people. and kind friends. just kind things in general. :)
L- love. the love of my husband. my kids. my Savior.
M- mommy necklaces. seriously i'm loving the ones i got from baby half off. i'm tempted to buy a ton more.
N- night's out. with my wildtree i love getting out of the house a few nights a month to hang out with other adults.
O- out to eat. i'm thankful that we're able to go out to eat once in awhile. or more. i love to eat out. :)
P- pedicures. especially with friends. makes them more fun.
Q- quiet time.
R- rest. goes quite well with quiet time. :)
S- sleeping kiddos. i'm so thankful my kiddos sleep so well. and i can get the energy i need to take care of them.
T- turkey. seriously i hardly eat turkey aside from thanksgiving and/or Christmas. and my mom makes the.best.ever. turkey.
U- understanding. i'm thankful for the people in my life who *try* to understand me. (i know it's highly difficult)
V- van. my mini van is super nice. okay not really super nice. but it's pretty decent. and i'm thankful for a decent vehicle to drive.
W- washer repair men to fix our washing machine. which won't be for about a week and a half ish. so it's disposable diapers for awhile. ((can i just say blech to that? only because i've had my first blowouts in a LONG time in disposables, and i've never had one in cloth. i hate staining evaleigh's cute outfits))
X- xtended warranties. SO glad that the repair of the washing machine is COVERED and FREE due to the extended warranty we bought. which is a God thing, because we *never* buy them!
Y- you. and you. and you. and you. seriously. all of you. i just love my blogging friends!!
Z- zany. i'm thankful for the zany things in my life. that makes it perfectly fun and zany.
 
*whew* that was fun. join in with the fun too and...
 
be sure to have a very happy thanksgiving. :)

7 loving words from you.:

Jen said...

Great list! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Heather Fox said...

Shew!! That was alot! Lucky gal you!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Elyse said...

What a great list! I too have so much to be thankful for! Happy Thanksgiving!!
~Elyse

-stephanie- said...

Great list! Have a Happy Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for you too.

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

A wonderful list of very thankful items! I am really thankful for the opportunity to homeschool as well. I don't want to forget that gift.

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

And, by the way, I am still using the 7th Generation product -- I am THANKFUL for it. So thank you for that again.

Blessings,

Rachel
(and thank you for linking up)

Sarah MP said...

I was wondering what you were going to do with the letter "x". Very creative!!!

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Sarah

Kristin said...

Loved your list!!