i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

real life.

real life isn't pefectly posed pictures of always smiling kiddos.
real life is pictures of kiddos who are TRYING to be pefectly posed and smiling.
real life is the picture above of those results.
i love my real life.

6 loving words from you.:

Kelli W said...

So sweet! Were they all saying "The sun is in my eyes!"?!? I have a few pictures of my boys that look like that:)

-stephanie- said...

HA! I love real life photos. Your real life is very cute.

Stephanie said...

Haha! Yup, that's more like it. ;)

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

This picture made me giggle. :)

Linda said...

Great picture of "your real life"!
You are so blessed! I miss having small children around. They bring such joy. I know they make life fun...and that they keep you busy Amanda. (:>)

Capturing the moments like that are what it is all about. (:>)

Love, Linda

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh how true! But what a cute picture anyway!

Blessings to you my friend!