i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

worth it.

on some of those crazy days i wonder, am i doing anything right?
then i walk into the living room and see this.






and i know.
yep.
i am.
and it is all worth it.

9 loving words from you.:

Jody said...

<3 the last picture!

Beth said...

TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!!! Thank God for these little times to help us realize that it is worth all the trying times!!!

Cute kids by the way!

mittelmommy said...

so worth it! so glad that God provided such a precious surprise for you to show you that yes, you are doing His will and it Is so worth it! Adorable pictures of Dustin and Evaleigh! It melts my heart whenever I see or hear Gage trying to teach Malia something!

Kelli W said...

So sweet! That last picture is priceless!

Veronica said...

Awww! I love it! You are doing an amazing job and you are seriously you are mommy role model! I wanna be like you when I grow up! :)

Verna said...

That is so precious!

-stephanie- said...

yup it's worth it. (as I listen to my two darlings fight. HA)

They are very cute.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

How precious!!!! And you are right. It is absolutely worth it!!!!

Kristin said...

Too cute, Amanda! You are a wonderful Mommy!! :)