i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

13 years.

13 years ago today. at 1:00 am. i was asked a question that changed my life in the moment.
and changed my life forever.
it was "will you go out with me?"
clearly i said, YES!!
a few weeks before he asked me out, we had our first date at prom...

little did i know the tree i fell in love with on this day, would be my most favorite tree at my house TODAY. 
this is my most favorite picture of us after we were "dating". 
 and then some years later...we were engaged. here is one of my favorite engagement pictures.
 and four and a half years after i said yes...i said, I DO!!
 and 13 years later after i said yes, i said (and say)....i'm SO BLESSED!!
happy {dating} anniversary, baby! 
i love you.
forever.
and always.
and a few days after that.

1 loving words from you.:

Laura Railing said...

Happy date-a-versary :) Ours is coming up in almost exactly a month!! (Where did the time go?!) So fun to read some of your story! Thanks for sharing :)