i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Friday, May 18, 2012

these kids.

i love these kids.

can i be honest and say...i love that they are "posing" more for pictures!! lol. i can't wait to get them in photo-shoot mode and get some even cuter ones. and even with my CAMERA, not my phone. lol.

on hard days. on easy days. on every day. i'm so thankful for these blessings.
the joy. the tears. the everything. i'm so thankful for these blessings.
the unconditional love they give that i don't deserve.
the forgiveness they give when i screw up.
every smile. every hug. i'm so thankful for these blessings.

3 loving words from you.:

-stephanie- said...

I love seeing them grow up. They are all so adorable.

Alicia W said...

Do you ever feel amazed that they are yours? What a gorgeous family.

Lindy said...

So cute! I'm always amazed at how forgiving my kiddos are. It's beautiful to watch.