i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Not ME at ALL...


well over at mckmama's blog (check the sidebar for my charming kids) she's started this little not me monday thing. i've decided to follow suit...mainly because it's fun. and it's even more fun to read everyone elses!! lol...so here i go..


i so did not get mad at shaun for doing absolutely NOTHING while i was gone at my sister's shower and breigh and caitlyn were sleeping...nope not me


i so did not eat out TWICE with my girls today...at least once was at fazoli's


i so did not tell my girls not to stare at people and then proceeded to stare myself...i would NEVER stare...EVER...


i so did not want to give the waiter guy at fazoli's a big hug for bringing me a booster seat, high chair, my food, and for throwing my food away...that would just be creepy...


i absolutely DID not walk around with my belly hanging out most of today because none of my clothes fit me decent because i'm way pregnant right now...


i absolutely did not wish a thousand and three times today that tomorrow i'd be having this baby and i could be holding this baby on the outside and not being kicked in the hip...


i absolutely did not even think about it nope not at all buy anything from the 'dead sea lady' at the mall because she talked me into it with her cool accent and nothing else...


i did not buy my girls all a new pair of black shoes because well...i didn't...


i so did not buy a bra with a D CUP because of this crazy pregnancy...nope not at all...

i so did not believe the weather man yesterday and dress too warmly for going to the apple orchard and sweat like crazy..what crazy person BELIEVES the weather man when he says it's going to be a cool fall day...not me not me at all...
boy that was fun! and i'm tired, so sorry to cut this short...i'll be sure to post soon about the bridal shower and yesterday at the little farmer, and tomorrow i'll be getting a haircut and maternity pics taken...oh yeah! super excited...have a great night people!!

1 loving words from you.:

Unknown said...

"i so did not get mad at shaun for doing absolutely NOTHING while i was gone at my sister's shower and breigh and caitlyn were sleeping...nope not me"

Haha! Love it! Because I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT relate to that! I NEVER get mad at my husband for not being super-productive!! :)