i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

the day

I'm writing this early tuesday morning. i CAN NOT sleep. i'm so excited for tomorrow. well today if you're reading it. because today is the big day of baby d's arrival. i've decided to post this after six pm, praying that this little baby will be born by then. which it should.

we have to arrive at seven in the morning to get things started. the girls stayed by my mom's house last night. so we didn't have to wake them up to take them anywhere. i also thought it would be nicer to fall asleep at grandma's and know that we weren't going to be there in the morning. instead of waking up at home and we weren't there. i don't know. i'm weird about things like that i guess. i like to explain things to the girls.

so because i'm typing this tuesday, i have no idea how the delivery went. i'm going to ask my sister to post an update on her blog after she comes to visit, or knows some info. so check out her blog to the right... http://agk11808.blogspot.com/ that way you all can be updated before we get home, lord willing, on friday.

part of me wants to spill the beans and let you know what little baby d is...but the other part of me still likes the control of you not knowing and me knowing...so i'm not telling. check out amy's blog for the information on little dustynn/dustin.

see you friday...or saturday...or sunday...or whenever i get the chance to visit you all after having my baby tomorrow/today!! :0)

6 loving words from you.:

Jessi Dawn said...

God be with you, my new friend. May He grant you a safe delivery and a beautiful, healthy son/daughter. :) Blessings,
Jess

Ashley said...

I got the good news from Amy! Congrats to you, Shaun, and the big sisters!!! May your first few days as a family of six be everything you hoped for any more!

Jenny said...

Congrats!!! I just knew it was going to be a boy!!! Can't wait to see pics of everyone.

WheresMyAngels said...

Congratulations!

Suzanne said...

Congratulations! I was waiting to hear the latest. Went to your sister's blog to find out the happy news. God is good!
Much Blessings to you and your family.
CountryMom

Beth said...

OH MY GOSH! I was so busy at work I didnt' get to check your blog yesterday and I didnt' get on the computer after work!!! I"m headed over to Amy's blog now!!!!!