i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Monday, October 06, 2008

just trying to win...

okay one of my favorite bloggers...as you can tell from the side bar i stalk many...is having a contest. and well i like to win things. so i'm trying it out. it is her one year anniversary to blogging. and she's giving away stuff. so go over and visit her blog. and leave a comment, and you just may win. but i want to win. so i hope you don't. okay just kidding, i don't care if you do, but if you do you have to let me know so i can be happy with you. k? k. it's over at www.myspecialks.com so go visit. and enjoy her blog. i have for a few months now. :0) now i need to go eat some breakfast.

5 loving words from you.:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

You are cracking me up! LOL

WheresMyAngels said...

Yikes, someone I have missed her blog for the last few days. Love your banner. What a lovely picture.

D.M. said...

I hope you win! A busy mommy needs something special for herself every once in a while!

letterstoelijah said...

Hey.. I saw your comment on the Mommy Diaries... I also live in Wisconsin!
I'm having a contest right now.. come leave a comment. (Don't tell Ester - I think she wants to win too!)

Dana

letterstoelijah said...

not sure if my comment worked or not. I should be going to bed!
Come visit me.. I'm having a giveaway right now too.

I found you through the mommy diaries. I also live in WI