i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

an award...feeling SO loved

awww. Jill presented me with an award!! i am so super excited. thanks so much!


"This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated."

those are the 'rules' of this award. i picked some of my 'new' mommy friends to give this award to soo here are my awardees. if that's right. and if that's a word. (oh and some of my new mommy friends already had the award...so i gave it to those who didn't already have it...i LOVE all my new mommy friends just the same and am SO very thankful for all of you)
renee over at life with my special k's

jessi dawn over at intense blessings

stephanie over at life is a miracle

beth over at meet the parmers

julie over at counting our blessings

honey mommy over at (you guessed it) honey mommy :0)

shara over at season's of a common housewife

michelle over at her cup overfloweth

rachel over at i used to be a perfect mom
okay i know. i have lots of new mommy friends. and i've been so blessed to get to know these mommys over the past few months of my blogging. i am so LOVING every minute of it. it's so cool to get to know people whom i would've never met otherwise. so that's one thing i'm so thankful for this thanksgiving...new blogging buddies.

sooo with the thanksgiving theme here are my other things i'm so very thankful for, and first off i'm thankful i've been blessed with the paitence to LOAD these pictures. :)

my hubby and my little caity bug




my little amelya









my little breigh


and my little guy dustin of course


and never mind you that red spot on dustin's head...he has a small case of cradle cap and i have a small case of "i like to pick at anything that is pickable". :0)
so i'm also so very thankful for my friends (in the not blogging world) and my family. and most importantly my relationship with the lord. i've lost that paitence i've been blessed with. and breigh's up and wants to cuddle...it's hard to do at a desk. and i, well, would like to cuddle with her. :0) so happy turkey day if i don't talk to you before that. oh wait one more thing...gage
could possibly be going home today!!??!! isn't that so awesome. for those of you who don't know his story, go check it out. it's one worth being thankful for. and i'm so very thankful that we get to know him (and his mommy and daddy) personally. our god is so good. alright..off to cuddle now. for real this time. :0)

4 loving words from you.:

heidi said...

OMGosh - I am SO tired of the cradle cap! I'm sorry that out of your entire post THAT is what I picked up on but it is. LOL Brennan is 5 1/2 months and he STILL has cradle cap. It's KILLING me. LOL

Angelwingsbaby said...

Your kids are adorable,Happy thanksgiving!!

Phoenix said...

hey the pictures are awesome...

ur kids are soo cute.....

Honey Mommy said...

Thanks so much!

Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving with those beautiful children of yours!