i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

blog stalker?


hmm. found a new blog...all for people who like to blog stalk. sooo as creepy as stalking may be...i have to admit i AM one :0) here's their site if you wanna join the fun fun fun too!!
that's all i really have to say this morning. i know after my super long post yesterday you're very surprised!! the girlies had fun at the parade, we didn't get to see them on tv though. shaun and i had a nice quiet time at home...and i got so excited that the BLACK TEAM survived another week on biggest loser. i'm rooting for them. the blue team, well vicky, is just kinda mean.
story time fun today! maybe i'll come back later...toodles...

1 loving words from you.:

Honey Mommy said...

I LOVED the Biggest Loser last night. I am going to be posting about it tomorrow with my weekly weight-loss post... but I definitely think that Amy carried the Viper (Vicki) across the river and then it turned around and bit her.

I just KNEW she made the wrong decision last week!