i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

ONE MONTH!

Just wanted to post Dustin's One Month Picture I took. I can't believe it has been an entire month since he arrived in our family!! It's just crazy to me how fast this time goes. So without further ado...


I've tried to take the pictures without my "auto" feature on. So it's perhaps a little darker than I wanted, but thought it turned out cute. And now I can't wait to play around with my manual features of my camera.


So that's all I really wanted for now, just wanted to share my handsome little guy. :0) but of course I AM biased. lol.

6 loving words from you.:

Julie said...

What a cutie! I love the pic of him on your header! The outfit is precious!
I joined Twitter! I haven't used it yet though. Thought it might be a fun way to update people while I'm out of town. How do you like it?

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

awww, he so precious! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Nice to see another SITSta out there!

Mrs4444 said...

He's adorable, and he looks like he's goodnatured, too. Have you ever used Picnik to edit your pics? It's GREAT.

-stephanie- said...

awwww he's a cutie. munch on those little cheeks for me.

Rachel said...

Super cute picture!!! It never stops amazing me how fast babies grow! Thanks for your sleep advice, I haven't started any specific plan yet...but I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks for your thoughts, isn't it crazy how we can still function with such little sleep. :)

Jessi Dawn said...

OH my; has it been a month already? That means my little guy is almost a month too! He is beautiful, proud mommy.

Blessings to you as you continue your post partum recovery; dont' forget to "take it easy".

Jess